ForumsWEPRScott Walker

3 2997
crazzyperson54
crazzyperson54
4 posts
Nomad

First off, sorry to those of you not in Wisconsin, but I want to know what people think. If you don't know who he is he is the Governor of Wisconsin. He passed a bill that took away teachers bargaining rights. Most people protested against him, but the bill passed anyway. Now there is going to be a recall election. I want to know if you think Walker should or should not be recalled. Also if you think should not, say who you think should be elected.

• 3 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

As a Wisconsinite I say let him stay. We elected him for 1 term so let him serve it. We can vote him out after his term is over if he hasn't helped things.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I don't care much about wisconsin. I hate the packers.

He passed a bill that took away teachers bargaining rights. Most people protested against him, but the bill passed anyway.

I don't quite get it. Tell more about it.
Zee_
Zee_
16 posts
Nomad

I live here in Wisconsin both my parents are teachers. Let me tell you something since Scott Walker was elected my family hasn't been hurting like horribly but it is significant. Now we had Tom Barret run against him it was the lesser of two evils here thats why walker won again. I also heard that he has a chance to be Mitt Romney's running mate, disgusting. I hate both partys.

Showing 1-3 of 3