ForumsArt, Music, and Writingfighting the colonies

4 2820
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

this is the idea i had for a game basicly its on a planet Athinia and in Athinea theres a huge civil war between the colonials and the rebels.Heres the story

• 4 Replies
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Day 1. I started this journal in honor of my comrad Haden.I write so the honorable actions of the fallen may never be forgotten.Now you know why I have written this its time to tell the tale.For a week or so now my squad has been wandering these useless d#mn manholes looking for any sign of colonials.Theres been no action other than the accasional swamp rat or raider no biggy we plug em and the bodies in the swamp
.Day 2.Something weard happened to these mutant creatures came out the swamp i dont know what they were.They came after us but they moved so slow.They looked like bodies but they have sticks sticking out of there flesh sometimes.Bodies in the swamp will have plants grow up through them but that cant be right theyd have be dead for months anyway those things are more scary than threatining.Weird events aside we found some supplies in a manhole.Ammo clean water canned goods things of that nature

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Day3 Something is wrong we cant get into this manhole but we can hear activity inside this isnt like the other manholes though this is a bunker not a tiny machinegun nest.We found some raiders they fought us but we won.D#amn raiders stabbed charly good thing cortez is freakin smart he made this weird herbal paste rubbed it on his wound and strapped a bandage on it he says charly should be back fightin in 2 days good thing to we need to leave soon

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Day4 I went on recon with trickster didnt find to much.There were some of those raiders amusing themselves by throwing creatures in a big pit they got swamp rat and threw it in then they pushed in one of those mutant corpses that kinda caught my eye so I decided to stay and watch .We hid in the bushes and watched that mutant chase that swamp rat around in circles then it dove forward and grabbed it with both hands.It opened its mouth and shoved the rat in its mouth and bite down ripping it in half.Suddenly the raiders pushed a man in the ring with the mutant.The turned its head to face the man then it got up and ran towards him."Come on you rotten b#st#rd lets go."The man had spiked knuckles at the ready when the mutant came at him he struck it in the temple.He ripped the knuckles out and the mutant started staggering and stumbling then the man charged forward and hit it in the forehead.It fell over and started weazing and squirming then it just stopped.The man started yelling at the raiders I barely heard what they said."I won now let me go." "sorry thats not how it works once you go in you fight to the death."The man yelled and jumped up grabbing the raider and dragging him into the pit.Then he sat on his chest and hammerd away at his head then the raiders went crazy and dragged the man out of the pit.It was an all out brawl they pounding on him with fists and stomped on him but he kept getting up and fighting back hitting there skulls and chests leaving gaping holes with his spiked knuckles.They got him to the ground and someone put a knife to his throat.I paniked and grabbed my spas 12 and blew one of there heads off one of em came at me but I plugged em.Trickster came out of the bushes yelling."What the hell Sam!"I said"Leave the man alone NOW."The raiders pushed him towards me and then the man stood up faced the raiders flipped them off and then we walked the other way.I asked the man what his name was he said caz.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Day5 What the hell happened yesterday I just cant tell it all happened to fast to keep track of raiders keep popping up out of nowhere we cant get in this bunker there are all these mutant corpses strolling around we just got a new soldier and on top of everything else communications are down.

Showing 1-4 of 4