ForumsThe Taverndo you believe in aliens

170 27108
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i do but do you if you do then ask to join my clan on my profile make sure to ask that on my profile

• 170 Replies
Chemical_
Chemical_
26 posts
Nomad

yes aliens are real. to us they are aliens. they have probably already discovered humans. we aren't smart enough to actually have a human go to another galaxy take pics and actually come back. we have sent an astronaut into another galaxy but he never returned

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

we have sent an astronaut into another galaxy but he never returned

When did we ever send an astronaut into another galaxy? Sounds like a tremendous waste of government money. Where did you hear about such a silly thing happening?
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

No we haven't. No human has ever been further than Mars.

While we -do- have the technology to send someone to Pluto, it'd be a one way trip. Another solar system, much less another galaxy entirely, is completely out of the question.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

we aren't smart enough to actually have a human go to another galaxy take pics and actually come back. we have sent an astronaut into another galaxy but he never returned

Is it because we aren't smart enough...or not advanced enough?

And what?! When did we send an astronaut into another galaxy?! =O Was I asleep during this??
Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

I would say yes, I do believe in aliens, because what are the chances that we are the only race in this Universe. But this is just chance that I am talking about so I could be right or wrong.

Probably was too old to return? and I do not recall ever hearing that.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Probably was too old to return?

It doesn't matter how old the guy would have been. A floating body in space with no propulsion isn't going to return to earth unless it's purely by accident. You don't have to be a NASA scientist to figure that one out.

There is no logical explanation as to why they would send anybody out into space for no reason.
Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

Just an idea no need to be sarcastic LMAO

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

There is no logical explanation as to why they would send anybody out into space for no reason.

Maybe someday they'll have a few billion dollars lying around and someone forgets to flush the office toilet. Who knows?
dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

I do not believe in aliens because if they are smart, they would contact us. If they are stupid, then who cares anyway?

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I believe that it is possible, but I'm not saying they are real.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Not really sure if I believe in them, or I'm just bored of the real non extraterrestrial world. I believe that there is something out there, not necessarily only in space, but possibly underground?

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

If they are stupid, then who cares anyway?

... It would mean that some form of life is possible somewhere else, which a LOT of people would care about.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I do not believe in aliens because if they are smart, they would contact us.

If we were smart, we would have contacted them already. What does that say about us?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I do not believe in aliens because if they are smart, they would contact us. If they are stupid, then who cares anyway?

That sentence doesn't make sense.. so you think if aliens existed they have to be smart, and if they're smart they have to contact us, and so you don't believe in aliens? But on the same time you leave it open that there might be non-intelligent aliens?

I'd also contest the statement that they would necessarily contact us if they were smart enough to do so and were aware of our presence. The only way of knowing such a thing would be to actually know the alien to be able to judge.
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

I know this isn't much of a reason to believe in aliens... But I do believe there is some sort of extra-terrestrial life form out there somewhere in one of the many galaxies and universes. It's incomprehensible to me that we can be the only planet with life forms on it considering the enormity of the universe.

If it turns out there are aliens you just called us stupid for not being able to contact them.
Showing 151-165 of 170