ForumsThe Taverndo you believe in aliens

170 27148
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i do but do you if you do then ask to join my clan on my profile make sure to ask that on my profile

• 170 Replies
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I dont think aliens exist, but I love reading the accounts of sightings.

I always wondered how does evolution work. Some people would believe aliens created us or that they made a chemical to make evolution happen. But how were the aliens formed. So basically, I say no, I do not believe in aliens.
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

you do relise that that link is a song from a movie right

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

Yes aliens are totally real!

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Aliens are real...otherwise this thread wouldn't be here am I right, or what?

VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

I find it hard to believe that we are the only people or living things in the entire universe. The idea that we are all alone is almost scarier than the idea that there is other life out there.

EdgeofSanity
EdgeofSanity
28 posts
Shepherd

I believe there are intelligent life forms beyond this planet. I don't believe that they're humanoid like us though.

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

I mean Earth can't be the only planet in the whole universe with breathable air. There has to be another planet some were that has air and water and junk.

Shoo bruh there's millions of galaxies in the universe and Earth is the only one with life? Think about it.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I think aliens must exist somewhere. With all the planets out there, there must be one that is supporting life.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

The idea that we are all alone is almost scarier than the idea that there is other life out there.

It really is. It would be a bit boring without someone else now that I think about it. Even if they're fish. It would still be better than just Humans, stupid, stupid, Humans.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

This community likes to repeat what other people say... Anyways, this has got me thinking. I watch a lot of Science Channel and I've been watching some of their episodes on aliens. If they know mathematics, have a language or some way of intelligently communicating, or even if they exist at all.

Apparently there might be life on one of Saturn's or Jupiter's moons, because one of them holds water under it's surface. Lots of water. Like ocean water. Scientists think there might be aquatic life there, just like ours. Some scientists think we are advancing at such a fast rate we might be able to find aliens before they find us.

There are plenty of "Goldilocks" planets, but they don't necessarily have to be like Earth. Who knows, maybe there could be a type of life form that could survive in extreme cold or heat, or without an atmosphere. With what we've discovered, it wouldn't really surprise me.

CapnCook
CapnCook
15 posts
Nomad

Social Media has taken Aliens way to far, there may be aliens, but just not in this galaxy. Remember people, there's more galaxies out there. So yes, I do believe in Aliens.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

im bumping this

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

ernie, what interests me here is that fact that your saying theres all of this evidence, but you dont have have anything to back it up

do i think aliens exist? of course not. there really not possible, nothing of a humans size and funtionalaty could live without water oxegen and food. i think its impossible to live on other planets no matter what it is.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

there really not possible, nothing of a humans size and funtionalaty could live without water oxegen and food. i think its impossible to live on other planets no matter what it is.

But what if there were to be a planet that had all of those things? Scientists have already found several planets similar to Earth that would be ideal for supporting life and could very easily have some.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Scientists have already found several planets similar to Earth that would be ideal for supporting life and could very easily have some.

And it's possible that other planets may have had a more suitable atmosphere for life in the past but have since become inhabitable on the surface... which may strengthen the possibility that more advanced life could exist within a planet rather than atop it!
Showing 76-90 of 170