ForumsThe Taverndo you believe in aliens

170 27133
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i do but do you if you do then ask to join my clan on my profile make sure to ask that on my profile

• 170 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

of course there are aliens, they cross the border every day!

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

Aliens... They exist. Although no facts have been shown yet, this universe is unfathomably large, I can almost assure you that they exist. Life requires a certain atmosphere, climate, environment and distance from a sun to be able to grow. There IS going to be more planets like this in the universe. Unlike the stereotypical alien, however, it could well be that nothing has evolved like we have. We could well be the most advanced race out there for our environment.

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

I agree; but it is strange that so far we do not know even one!
Alien exists?

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

I agree; but it is strange that so far we do not know even one!http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZwINf5IgCABSLm2JvI7T38j_IGJCriUPl5QEr_1iHrqVS7faoLwDo alien exists?

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

I agree; but it is strange that so far we do not know even one!http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZwINf5IgCABSLm2JvI7T38j_IGJCriUPl5QEr_1iHrqVS7faoLwDo alien exists?

vonBorsig
vonBorsig
1 posts
Nomad

yes, why not?

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

yes, why not?

That is the biggest question. Aside from not having any proof of alien contact, we have no reason to believe that they wouldn't exist.
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I believe in aliens. I don't think that they ever abduct people though. I do think that there must be other life forms somewhere in the universe. It would be cool if people eventually met aliens and made an alliance with them.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It would be cool if people eventually met aliens and made an alliance with them.

*in Robert Clotworthy's voice*

According to some ancient astronaut theorists, we may already have.

No, but seriously, there is a lot of speculation that aliens have come to our planet in the past and influenced our history. What I like about Ancient Aliens is that, although it doesn't prove anything, it makes you think about things like this from a different perspective.
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

@toejam dont post stupid things like that its obvious that is impossible

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I do believe that there might be life outside our galaxy but its pretty hard to come up with actual proof so there is a chance not

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

i think the universe is too big for another life form not too exist.

LauraJames
LauraJames
3 posts
Nomad

i don't believe in aliens they're just imaginary creatures actually they don't exist

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

There are so many of them in my home state, so yes.

forsyth217
forsyth217
2 posts
Jester

i believe that there are aliens out there, by aliens i mean intellegent lifeforms, who are either equal to or more intellegent than primates ex.(chimpanzee).

Showing 106-120 of 170