ForumsThe Taverndo you believe in aliens

170 27116
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i do but do you if you do then ask to join my clan on my profile make sure to ask that on my profile

• 170 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

[quote]Pyramids- Tombs for dead people, the Egyptians knew math and could build it
[/quote]

It does seem a bit unusual though that an ancient civilization could cut, transport, and lift every single one of those stones so easily.

Not to say that they didn't physically build the pyramids themselves, but perhaps it's possible that they could have acquired the technology needed to move the stones more quickly from some...shall we say...outside source.

Or they were all fitness gurus and they just lifted the stones for fun and threw them all in a pile.

I don't know lets find out by building a circle like thing made of stones and saying aliens told us to.

Again, the purpose of this ancient structure isn't as questionable as the methods they may have used to build it. For one, the stones placed on top of other stones had to get there somehow, and in order to do that in this day and age we'd need some strong heavy machinery. If the ancient people who built Stonehenge had this kind of heavy machinery, how did they acquire it and where is it now?

I think Giorgio's hair alone is enough proof that aliens exist.

It's obvious that he does the show just to gain recognition for his species.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Of course! Everything happens because of aliens!

To add on to Maverick4's pic:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/images-1-2.jpg

(sarcasm)

Really aliens probably exist in this universe. It's just too big to not hold another species of intelligent life.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

well the posibility that aliens dont exict in another goldilocks zone somewhere in the endless universe could be reduced to the bilionth so yes i think they excist

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Not humanoid aliens, but perhaps microscopic species, worms and parasites, or even bugs.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

I think that the only sign there is of intelligent life outside of Earth is that it hasn't contacted us. Do you realize how much we pollute, destroy, and how much we would freak out if there were aliens visiting us? Not pretty.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

So u humans still are not aware of our excistence.
Interesting.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I think that the only sign there is of intelligent life outside of Earth is that it hasn't contacted us. Do you realize how much we pollute, destroy, and how much we would freak out if there were aliens visiting us?

Just because you don't know whether or not they've contacted us doesn't mean that they haven't. If they have already, the government hasn't told us because, as you mentioned, the general public would freak out.

So u humans still are not aware of our excistence.

That surprises you? Take a good look at the world and you'll see how many other obvious things we haven't yet figured out.
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't watch that show if it wasn't for Giorgio. Everything he does is so entertaining.
But you have to admire his dedication.

DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

i do think ailens are real

Pegasus16
Pegasus16
48 posts
Nomad

I dont think aliens exist, but I love reading the accounts of sightings.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

heres the reson i started this i am an alien and i wanted to see who i could trust

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

There's no reason why they couldn't exist. If we were the most intelligent life in the universe, I'd lose all hope for the universe.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

If we were the most intelligent life in the universe, I'd lose all hope for the universe.

Haha, I never thought of it that way!

You're right, it would be pretty pathetic if we were the most intelligent life out there! =P
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

You're right, it would be pretty pathetic if we were the most intelligent life out there! =P

Pathetic? That's an understatement. Our universe would be doomed.
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Who says they are aliens? What if they are humans traveling back in time to learn more about their existence?

Showing 31-45 of 170