ForumsThe Taverndo you believe in aliens

170 27115
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i do but do you if you do then ask to join my clan on my profile make sure to ask that on my profile

• 170 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

No,They Don't Exist

So you don't think that in our immensely large and ever-growing universe there is even the slightest chance of their being life forms outside of Earth?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

What about a chart to see who think aliens are real or not.

What would that accomplish? Different people have different opinions on the matter, and for most people it isn't as black and white as choosing just one end of the spectrum or the other.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I believe in the possibility of life outside Earth, but there's no definitive proof, aside from random fuzzy videos. Statistically, there are so many planets out there, there is no reason for aliens to be impossible. All we have is Area 51. I tried to go in there once. Those MP's would make great UFC fighters...

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

Well if they are real or not, i don't care. But they should not come on the planet Earth!

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

But they should not come on the planet Earth!

Why would that be a problem? They would make great additions to our society if they turned out not to be evil space conquerors.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

But they should not come on the planet Earth!

Who is to say that they haven't already? Who is to say that they aren't still here among us?

I'm not saying that they necessarily are or aren't one way or the other, but there's no reason to believe that either side of the spectrum is true without valid proof.

They would make great additions to our society if they turned out not to be evil space conquerors.

No, they would obviously be more highly advanced than we are if they already figured out how to travel through space. Therefore, they'd probably be more qualified to do human jobs, but they would probably also not be as materialistic as humans, so the economy would crash because all the people would be unemployed and there would be no more consumers left.

And the people would still blame Obama for all of it.
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

do believe in aliens. most likely some bacterial form of life.

also, what if humans are the alien race who killed off all the original earthlings? o.o think about THAT

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

It is impossible to think that we are the only race in existence, plus not believing in Aliens means you don't believe in the laws of average. Law of Average says that there has to be AT LEAST one more life form out there. So yes I believe that there are many races in many different worlds, we just haven't seen them... but they have seen us.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

It is impossible to think that we are the only race in existence

Im sorry, I made a typo. I mean it is illogical to think that we are the only race in existence.
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

also, what if humans are the alien race who killed off all the original earthlings? o.o think about THAT

As nothing is for certain, that may very well be a possibility. Reality, in essence is nothing more than conscious thought having taken physical form, and is based on a series of assumptions rather than definitive facts or truths. One can assume that Abraham Lincoln did exist, and was in fact the 16th US President, but there's no way to confirm it in actuality unless one had been there to witness.

In other words, there's no way to prove that what we currently believe to have happened thousands of years ago really did happen, nor is there a way to prove your theory incorrect. Of course, one can always assume that it's incorrect. Just as there's no evidence to refute the belief that this is incorrect, there's no evidence to refute the belief that aliens exist as well.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

As nothing is for certain, that may very well be a possibility.

And what do you make of all the evidence of our evolution from other animals of this planet? I'm sorry, but no, it is not possible that we are aliens, except if pretty much all vertebrates, or all living beings for that matter, are aliens. Which doesn't make sense.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

nope :P its stupid to believe that IMO until there is proof of aliens AKA them coming to earth then its just as dumb as believing in that flying spaghetti monster

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

We must have done a pretty good job seeing as none of them appear to still be around, but then why would our DNA be so similar to that of a chimpanzee if we aren't even originally from the same planet?

One could go as far as to say that we are the descendants of alien-hominid hybrids, but at some point in our history our hypothetical extraterrestrial ancestors had to have mated with primates of some form.
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

its possible we killed off a human species named neandrathals because soon after cro magnon (us)got to north america the neadrathals disipeared but humans arent aliens
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

its possible we killed off a human species named neandrathals

Should...should I tell him the Neanderthals are a part of the human race? Or does..or does someone want to handle this? O.o
Showing 121-135 of 170