ForumsNews and FeedbackA Suggestion for the New Armorgames!

15 3172
epic_warrior10
epic_warrior10
15 posts
Nomad

I suggest the new armorgames (which will be coming soon) have a "Game of the Week" tab. Every Friday, armorgames members will have the opportunity to vote for the game they favored the most prior to be submitted to the last Friday. The game with the most votes will have the title, "Game of the Week". At the end of the month, the games of the week will have a voting battle to see which game is "Game of the Month". The game of the month will have the member who submitted the game earn x number of extra points for making the best game of the month. Then, maybe at the end of the year there could be a game of the year competition where the games of the month will battle. The game of the year will earn a very prestigous award and be maybe put in the "Armorgames Hall of Fame". It's just a suggestion but I believe this will bring many more players on the site and give armorgames lots of publicity.

Awards:

"Game of the Week": x number of armorpoints
"Game of the Month": x number of armorpoints
"Game of the Year": Armorgames Hall of Fame and x number of armorpoints

• 15 Replies
markomarko2001
markomarko2001
1 posts
Peasant

"I suggest the new armorgames (which will be coming soon) have a "Game of the Week" tab. Every Friday, armorgames members will have the opportunity to vote for the game they favored the most prior to be submitted to the last Friday. The game with the most votes will have the title, "Game of the Week". At the end of the month, the games of the week will have a voting battle to see which game is "Game of the Month". The game of the month will have the member who submitted the game earn x number of extra points for making the best game of the month. Then, maybe at the end of the year there could be a game of the year competition where the games of the month will battle. The game of the year will earn a very prestigous award and be maybe put in the "Armorgames Hall of Fame". It's just a suggestion but I believe this will bring many more players on the site and give armorgames lots of publicity.

Awards:

"Game of the Year": Armorgames Hall of Fame and x number of armorpoints"
is a good idea but i think that veteran players have the abiliti to vote more points because they are beter players

epic_warrior10
epic_warrior10
15 posts
Nomad

um, i posted this, not you marko. ???

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

um, i posted this, not you marko. ???

markomarko2001 did not plagiarize. He simply used a poor quoting format.

"I suggest the new armorgames (which will be coming soon) have a "Game of the Week" tab. Every Friday, armorgames members will have the opportunity to vote for the game they favored the most prior to be submitted to the last Friday. The game with the most votes will have the title, "Game of the Week". At the end of the month, the games of the week will have a voting battle to see which game is "Game of the Month". The game of the month will have the member who submitted the game earn x number of extra points for making the best game of the month. Then, maybe at the end of the year there could be a game of the year competition where the games of the month will battle. The game of the year will earn a very prestigous award and be maybe put in the "Armorgames Hall of Fame". It's just a suggestion but I believe this will bring many more players on the site and give armorgames lots of publicity.

Awards:

"Game of the Year": Armorgames Hall of Fame and x number of armorpoints"
is a good idea but i think that veteran players have the abiliti to vote more points because they are beter players

I agree that it's a good idea, but I think all votes should be equal for Game of the Week.

@markomarko2001: You used a poor quoting format, which caused you to be incorrectly accused of plagiarism. There is a BB Code that will allow you to quote without being accused of plagiarism. To find out how to use it, read this thread.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@s9b1: Each of your suggestions belongs to a sticky. I will quote your suggestions and link to where it belongs:

*Add a lobby for anyone to chat

This is being discussed here.

*Since I have play others online games and they have clan war. That is so great. I think we should have a clan section page.

*Clan war scoreboard and rules. I have a clan war counting score in my profile, and I hope there are a clan war scoreboard show which clan have most points and rank them.

These go here.

*New armatar

This goes here.

*More ranks in the website.

This goes here.
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

This is a fantastic idea,hope it goes on AG3

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

First of all, I really like epic_warrior10's original idea because I agree with the statement that it would make AG popular.

Maybe other gaming sites that put up AG games (such as Kongregate) could put in the description, "Rated Game of the (Week/Month/Year) by Armor Games". That way, more people come to Armor Games so they can have a chance to "vote."

Second, some of the additions make sense to me, such as Patrick2011's equal-voting suggestion; it wouldn't be fair if younger AGers couldn't vote equally. I also like s9b1's idea of rewards for the maker of the game (at least, that's how I read it).

Third, I have some suggestions of my own. Going with s9b1's idea, I think a cool ribbon with "Awarded Best Game of the (Week/Month/Year)" on their profile would make the creator feel good and be a good incentive for other makers. Maybe it could go into the AP point box?

Also, I think a game should have a certain rating to be considered for Game of the (W/M/Y). Maybe 7.5?

One more thing: Once a game has won Game of the (W/M/Y), do you think they should not be able to win it again?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Maybe other gaming sites that put up AG games (such as Kongregate) could put in the description, "Rated Game of the (Week/Month/Year) by Armor Games".

I think that would be up to the other site so the admins would not be able to control that.
Also, I think a game should have a certain rating to be considered for Game of the (W/M/Y). Maybe 7.5?

One more thing: Once a game has won Game of the (W/M/Y), do you think they should not be able to win it again?

I thought that these two things were given. I think that in order to win Game of (W/M/Y) then it would have to have a good rating already or most people would not vote for it.

Ya. It would be best it once you won you couldn't win again.
epic_warrior10
epic_warrior10
15 posts
Nomad

No, it won't apply for the logic of the Game of the Week idea. How can a game be entered in again for game of the week if it was already submitted once? The games of the week candidates will be the games submitted prior to the last friday. I game can't be submitted twice, so it can't be enetered in fo the award again. Thank you guys for the support and your suggestions!
epic_warrior10
epic_warrior10
15 posts
Nomad

No, it won't apply for the logic of the Game of the Week idea. How can a game be entered in again for game of the week if it was already submitted once? The games of the week candidates will be the games submitted prior to the last friday. I game can't be submitted twice, so it can't be enetered in fo the award again. Thank you guys for the support and your suggestions!
epic_warrior10
epic_warrior10
15 posts
Nomad

did i post someting twice here?

demonninja10
demonninja10
22 posts
Peasant

I think the new armorgames can have armatars that you can customize,and when you get more,and more AP you get more,and more things to put in your profile.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

did i post someting twice here?

That double post is a combination of lag and pressing the submit button multiple times.

I think the new armorgames can have armatars that you can customize,and when you get more,and more AP you get more,and more things to put in your profile.

Anything about armatars goes here.
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I think the whole thing were you vote would be fun but how would they make sure it is fair? People could make multiple accounts to vote for their own game. Plus, if it gave points some people would just click on something to gain the points and help their personal goals. It is a great idea, just needs a few kinks ironed out of it.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

People could make multiple accounts to vote for their own game.

Alts will probably not be allowed on AG3.

Plus, if it gave points some people would just click on something to gain the points and help their personal goals.

The suggestion was to give points for winning, not voting. Voting will not and should not award points.

It is a great idea, just needs a few kinks ironed out of it.

I like the idea as it is. Nothing needs to be fixed.
epic_warrior10
epic_warrior10
15 posts
Nomad

That double post is a combination of lag and pressing the submit button multiple times.

thanks my computers pretty slow
Showing 1-15 of 15