Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

A Suggestion for the New Armorgames!

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 10:02am

epic_warrior10

epic_warrior10

15 posts

One more thing: Once a game has won Game of the (W/M/Y), do you think they should not be able to win it again?

No, it won't apply for the logic of the Game of the Week idea. How can a game be entered in again for game of the week if it was already submitted once? The games of the week candidates will be the games submitted prior to the last friday. I game can't be submitted twice, so it can't be enetered in fo the award again. Thank you guys for the support and your suggestions!

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 10:05am

epic_warrior10

epic_warrior10

15 posts

did i post someting twice here?

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 12:14pm

demonninja10

demonninja10

23 posts

I think the new armorgames can have armatars that you can customize,and when you get more,and more AP you get more,and more things to put in your profile.

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 2:30pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,726 posts

Knight

did i post someting twice here?

That double post is a combination of lag and pressing the submit button multiple times.

I think the new armorgames can have armatars that you can customize,and when you get more,and more AP you get more,and more things to put in your profile.

Anything about armatars goes here.

Posted Jun 4, '12 at 2:10pm

ellock

ellock

390 posts

I think the whole thing were you vote would be fun but how would they make sure it is fair? People could make multiple accounts to vote for their own game. Plus, if it gave points some people would just click on something to gain the points and help their personal goals. It is a great idea, just needs a few kinks ironed out of it.

Posted Jun 4, '12 at 4:07pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,726 posts

Knight

People could make multiple accounts to vote for their own game.

Alts will probably not be allowed on AG3.

Plus, if it gave points some people would just click on something to gain the points and help their personal goals.

The suggestion was to give points for winning, not voting. Voting will not and should not award points.

It is a great idea, just needs a few kinks ironed out of it.

I like the idea as it is. Nothing needs to be fixed.

Posted Jun 4, '12 at 4:15pm

epic_warrior10

epic_warrior10

15 posts

That double post is a combination of lag and pressing the submit button multiple times.

thanks my computers pretty slow

Reply to A Suggestion for the New Armorgames!

You must be logged in to post a reply!