ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes general discussion

53 8880
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

This is a awesome new game by juicetin and i love it! Go check it out!

~Drag0

• 53 Replies
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Dangit, I was gonna make this thread...

Anyways, I'm loving it so far. I've been playing with only the Medic so far (he's level 23 ATM) and got through all the campaign as well as the first 4 challenges with him.

What I really love about this game is that the campaign manages to be difficult without feeling utterly impossible. Raze 2 did that terribly wrong by making the latter half of the game effectively a 1v9 in that the enemy team was legit and all your team did was help them win by dying over and over again. This campaign gets rid of your teammates entirely near the end, which is nice because that means they aren't feeding the enemy kills, and also challenging because 1v4 Domination is no walk in the park no matter what you're doing.

It could benefit from a survival mode though; I remember Raze 2 having that... oh well.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I find the challenges are not as hard as they say they are. I have all my guys around level 18. I got stuck on the campaign lvl 14 but still managed to get to lvl 11 of the challenges.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

The incentive to level up kind of degrades when I hit around 20. I have a Command at 29, hoping the chaingun would be ******, but it's really not.

I found level 14 in the campaign to be crazy-intense, but I was able to do it.

I'm stuck on level 4 of the challenges. For some reason I can be one-shot, but it takes two hits to kill any enemies. No idea how that works.

I love the game but I've found little reason to actually continue.

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Level 4 of the challenges is all about finding guys to KS and making 1-1 trades with enemies. As long as you don't trade deaths with the same guy too many times you'll be fine. The AIs don't get kills on each other fast enough to be of any real threat unless you suck, so as long as you get a kill on every guy who kills you, you won't have any problems winning.

For campaign 14, three tips: Look up when you start the level, figure out the point at which you can drop your parachute without the fall halting your movement, and use a Medic with a Colt (or a similar setup with another class). It's a 2 or 3 hit kill on all but the Tank, who goes down with 4 or 5 shots. The enemy takes longer to respawn than you do, so if you manage to wipe all of them that's a good 10-15 points before you have to start shooting again.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

For level 14, I played a Command with the OICW. 1-4 shot everything but tanks, I killed four of them for every time I died. Still, the respawn rate is killer as a few of them land and take the capture points. I think I won that match 100-80ish. It was intense.

Timm638
Timm638
12 posts
Nomad

Can one say how i become the 4 Secret Medals?
And for Level 14 i used a Medic with a Dragon and The Regnerate Killstreak and Regenrate Skill!

jmsb
jmsb
33 posts
Shepherd

I think raze2 is better

nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

IT doesn`t save,which bugs the hell out of me.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I figured out human plug. Go to caverns and crouch on the spring at the center.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I just figured out waterwings too. Drown in the water at the bottom of the Village map.

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

How do you beat the final boss i got the closeset using the AUG HBAR with the chain ammo ability with 13 kills

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I'm stuck on the helicopter challenge, no matter what I do my team-mate just goes in the open and dies. -_-

But apart from that I really like the game, I like how you can level separately for each character. I <3 the tank.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Im stuck on lvl 14. But the thing is that i have lvl 20 on the assasin and lvl 3 on commando and lvl 3 on tank. So im kinda stuck. How do i beat the level with assasin?

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Thats what ive done so far. Except for using the lightweight. Ill try it.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Please dont spam on my thread. It makes me sad D:

Showing 1-15 of 53