Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Discusses Strike Force Heroes strategy.

Posted May 31, '12 at 10:13pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

Hey guys. This is a great games.

What I learn about sniper: There was a weapon called Barrett in it. It not super accurate, but before shoot. Sit and click. That would give you a headshots.

If you are using machine. Don't click all at same time, cause the bullets fire everywhere. Click few at a time.

My suggestion about it. I think it great if it have multiplayers and if have double jump in the games then it great.

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 2:26am

ArchlordPie

ArchlordPie

152 posts

I kind of like how this game doesn't have a double jump. One less thing for the AI to abuse in a way that humans can't.

BTW, games don't need multiplayer to be good. I'm having a ridiculously fun time just killing AIs on Insane and trying to powerlevel my Medic to 50. Besides, if it were multiplayer than it'd just get hacked and that wouldn't be any fun to play.

Anyways, my main class is the Medic, though I've played all of them a bit. My Medic is 35 or 36, my Tank is in the low 20s, my Assassin is 13 or 14, and my Commando is 11.

For the Medic, I ran Magnums until I got the AK-47; that thing is just a beast of a gun no matter how you slice it. You shouldn't even need your secondary TBH.

For the Assassin, I really love the Jackal for its 100% accuracy. Beating people with a baseball bat is fun too, but it gets frustrating when your arm is sticking through the guy, yet your bat didn't do any damage...

For the Commando, I don't really have any advice because other than (almost) never needing to reload, he doesn't have anything that would make him better than a Medic of equal level. Maybe I just haven't leveled him enough yet, but I really don't see a point to using him.

The Tank is my second-favorite class. Shotguns are fun to use, though I'm not a fan of the shields. You have to be point-blank to do anything with them, and at that point you'd be better off blasting their head off with a shotgun. I especially love how the starter shotty's name is the "Defriender."

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 3:35am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

The tank is a good starting imo. The shotguns have some good pain inspiration for such a low level. I'm not a big fan of the shields either, and neither of the shotguns after the Striker looked good enough to pursue. But the Striker with the Rapid Regen skill and Reflection killstreak is insane. I beat the Campaign and a majority of the challenges (minus the last one and the one assassin level) on the first try using it.

For the other two levels, I got a level 33 assassin (probably was a few levels lower when I actually pursued either of those levels). The AWP is incredibly OP, especially if you have a lot of ammo pickups nearby. Combine that with the Blur skill and Smoke Bomb killstreak, and the last challenge shouldn't be a problem. I don't remember the one assassin level when I beat it, but i think I was level 17.

also what is really fun and a pretty boss strategy just for all-around fun and grinding: grab a Katana or other good melee weapon like the 9 iron or machete, the Smoke Bomb, and Invisibility, whatever that one is called. Crouch until you disappear, wait until an unsuspecting victim comes 'round and melee him. You can then crouch until you disappear and then Smoke, and you should still be invisible when you teleport. That makes it really easy to sneak around and kill people. The only stinkish parts is when the teleport does a stinky job (e.g. Where you already are) or teleports you right in the middle of crossfire.

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 5:43am

poepdrolletje98

poepdrolletje98

28 posts

the achievements are easy, for embarrasing: Hit the lave in foundry when having a killstreak on, for human plug: sit on the spray of water in caverns, stay there for a while, the others, i haven't figured them out!

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 1:02pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

Medic- I think it good when you in a survive mode, because he can rapid regen his team.

Assassin- He the best to kill the enemy who have either high damage weapon, or another sniper.

Commando- I like his air strike. It kill most enemy if they stand on the roof,...

Tank- High health to protect when his partner in danger(with a shield). But if he don't have a shield, he can handle the others tanks. They are just high health. Sometime is annoying for a sniper to kill.

I think it would be more fun if we have multiplayer. I think this game is like Raze 3. We have shooting bot from Raze to Raze 2. Now this game. I think we should have something new like multiplayer.

Posted Jun 5, '12 at 12:10pm

macfan1

macfan1

442 posts

I was really disappointed that it didn't have multiplayer. And it's very similar to raze 2. The white tank looks like a star wars stormtrooper. The black on looks like a shadow trooper. Star wars copycat.

I just use commando and pack mule. Right now I'm just using saw.

Posted Jun 5, '12 at 8:49pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

I was really disappointed that it didn't have multiplayer. And it's very similar to raze 2. The white tank looks like a star wars stormtrooper. The black on looks like a shadow trooper. Star wars copycat.

Copycat because of visual skins -?

As for multiplayer in SFH, in my opinion it wouldn't really fit... There was a lot of grinding involved and purchasing weapons, and it would make for a pretty unbalanced multiplayer, unless they practically remade the game for it. Whatever, I guess we'll see.

Also, Raze 2 and SFH are vastly different on a number of levels, but I guess it is just an opinion...

Posted Jun 5, '12 at 10:13pm

shane17

shane17

3 posts

The game is good. The Tank dose look like a star wars stormtrooper. I love that the Tank class looks like Star Wars Stormtrooper!

Posted Jun 6, '12 at 12:07am

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

The best clan for me is Assasinator. The weapon I use MVP. It have not a lot of ammo, but deadly power.

Tips: If you are assasinator class like me. To kill a Tank. You have to shoot 1 bullet to it first to break Iron Will. Then use a sniper rifle to kill it with 1 headshots.

Iron Will:Every once in a while, the Tank can reduce the next damage he take by 70%

Posted Jun 6, '12 at 11:03am

TheLegitGamer

TheLegitGamer

188 posts

Medics are underrated. The Medic's low health is compensated with the weapons he can choose from. The assault rifles and pistols are actually very powerful. And the healing is also very helpful.

Assassins are overused but still great. The Sniper's are very powerful due to them being able to 1 shot any lower armored classes. And the melee weapons are also very deadly.

Tanks imo, only good with shotguns. The shields aren't really fun. The airstrike is very strong.

I don't know much about Commandos, but they are fun with the explosive weapons except the Thumper, which is horrible.

Also, I actually hope they DO NOT make this an MMO, it will really ruin the game. The spawn systems are already crappy as it is. And everyone will role Assassins. : /

Reply to Discusses Strike Force Heroes strategy.

You must be logged in to post a reply!