Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Discusses Strike Force Heroes strategy.

Posted Jun 6, '12 at 4:55pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

And everyone will role Assassins. : /

Maybe, if SFH2 is made with multiplayer, they will have a specific number of people per class that need to be represented, if it is a regular match. I don't think it would be much of a problem though; I know quite a few people that like each of the certain classes.

And really? I quite liked the Thumper, though the gravity was a little strong, so it didn't have much range. I thought it was a decent weapon for being so easy to get.

Posted Jun 6, '12 at 6:26pm

TheLegitGamer

TheLegitGamer

188 posts

And really? I quite liked the Thumper, though the gravity was a little strong, so it didn't have much range. I thought it was a decent weapon for being so easy to get.

I should of rephrased that. It was just a personal preference of me not enjoying the Thumper. The short range and the gravity of the projectile is too odd when you get used to the regular explosives.

Tbh, I don't think they will ever make multiplayer. If they would they probably would of already done it with Raze 1 or two. It's also too complicated. Fixing the spawns, equalizing the classes and perk, killstreak settups etc. They should stick to just perfecting the single playing experience. Unless they are 100% certain that their multiplayer can be enjoyable. But that's just my thoughts.

Posted Jun 6, '12 at 6:29pm

craZboy557

craZboy557

18 posts

I go APW w/ invisibility. As I always say, scope in, fade out, rip faces. I almost never die and I can even oneshot tanks. You have to reload after every shot, but there's noone left to shoot you when you do. Invisibility goes perfect w/ the sniper for the whole venus flytrap thing. The medic is probably the best, just because it has totally overpowered guns. I can't vouch for the Kalashnikov, but those magnums are beast. I don't use him though, for the same reason I don't use my extra clips/ invisibility/ OHKO weaps set in Raze: it's too easy. No challenge, no fun. Yet in this I snipe while invisible.......... huh. Whatever. Didn't really like the tank; the shotguns felt kinda boring. As for the commando, he's my second favorite, with cool guns that have decent accuracy. I wish that he had a Famas or that upgrade of the Famas, like the OIAC or something like that.......meh. Well that's my two cents, what's yours? For another money/opinion metaphor/killathingy: A penny for your thoughts. Five bucks if they're dirty. (Kidding!)

Posted Jun 6, '12 at 7:30pm

craZboy557

craZboy557

18 posts

Alright, scrap my last opinion on the tank, I just bought a new shotgun, and now I'd say that the tank is actually an OK class. What? Not everything can be an essay.

Posted Jun 8, '12 at 3:21pm

PureDrew

PureDrew

7 posts

I use the commando class with the minigun and the sustain ammo skill, can't remember exactly what it is called, but it does really good against basically everything, the only thing that can outclass it is the medic prodding the magnums or a high level sniper.

Posted Jun 8, '12 at 4:30pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Tbh, I don't think they will ever make multiplayer. If they would they probably would of already done it with Raze 1 or two. It's also too complicated. Fixing the spawns, equalizing the classes and perk, killstreak settups etc. They should stick to just perfecting the single playing experience. Unless they are 100% certain that their multiplayer can be enjoyable. But that's just my thoughts.

On Sky9's forums (JuiceTin, AddisonR, Mike), Juicetin stated that the next game that they will make after a couple of smaller projects will be either Raze 3 or SFH 2. He also said: "I just confirmed that we have great ideas for both games, and would love to make another in the future with the possibility of multiplayer. But we want to make the game people would enjoy more with multiplayer, which ever that may be." (italics mine) It sounds like they'll be making multiplayer for whichever game is deemed fun enough. I don't imagine they'd release it without making sure that it is very polished, so they'd probably have a beta or something beforehand. Then, at least, they can make sure that as many bugs that appear are dealt with before the game officially releases.

A few of us on Sky9 (I go there also) have been talking, and we figured that having only a few balanced guns and killstreaks would be better than what we had in Raze 2 or SFH, where you had to buy better guns to have an advantage. Then new players wouldn't be at a disadvantage because the have never played before. We also talked about them possibly adding different skins as a reward for those that have played it, so they can still display their skill while new players can still play as well as or better than them. Maybe levels too. We'll see.
Alright, scrap my last opinion on the tank, I just bought a new shotgun, and now I'd say that the tank is actually an OK class. What? Not everything can be an essay.

Yeah, a lot of classes seem to stink for the first bit. Then you get a good level with them and decent guns... Striker is my favorite of the shotguns. The later shotguns for the Tank are meh. I don't like the shields.

Posted Jun 8, '12 at 6:35pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

I think Strike Force Heroes right now can't add multiplayer. If he add multiplayer, the games would look like 3D is better than that.

Talk about the games. I think the skill smoke gas is one of the best skill beside land mine, or air strike.

Reply to Discusses Strike Force Heroes strategy.

You must be logged in to post a reply!