ForumsGamesWhat about Sinjid 2 and Sonny 3?!?

11 3118
DingoW333
DingoW333
1 posts
Nomad

Am i the only person that is STILL in dire need of some of those 2 games, or Am i totally misinformed and they have been cancelled or something?!? PLease, help me out here i've been dying to find out for almost 2 years now or whenever the last news update for it showed?

• 11 Replies
N0Nickname
N0Nickname
6 posts
Nomad

Krin is posting development of sinjid 2 on his blog [url=http://krinstudio.com/] , and he says that sinjid 2 is close to be completed.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

What i dont get, is i played sinjid one, it has say, 7 fights? And you hardly do anything. At all. You get hardly any chance for developing your character. I just looked around, fought some people, bought 1 or two things, then beat the game. I hope the second one isnt as....short.

PureDrew
PureDrew
6 posts
Nomad

I agree with darth, definitely looking more forward to Sonny 3

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Why don't you go helping him ... ? For a little though....
He's not a big Incorporated man... He maybe Mastermind in this, but not a Monster.... ! Moreover... cancer... !
Even Stick war 2 is still not released in spite of the fact that they predicted it could be played now in the last August.....

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

Looking forward to Sonny 3. I never played Sinjid but I might play it soon. Really sad to hear that Krin has cancer I never knew

toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

I think he should update colony. Seriously, sonny and sinjid don't have sooooo many glitches and hackers playing on multi. Still has a lot of fans that play colony. Dont give up on it!

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I'd like a Sonny 3. I know it's been complained and wanted for years now. Sinjid? Heard of, never played. I'm gonna go do so.

horrifichazza2000
horrifichazza2000
4 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 would be imense if it was realistic get rid of aliens add mre humans also what about if you could play it with freinds

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Not 100% sure at all...but many of us in the News forum (thread Something coming soon...) believe that a new game (possibly Sinjid 2) might be on its way

Again...we are not sure. So don't quote me on it

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

Showing 1-10 of 11