Forums

ForumsFlash Games

What about Sinjid 2 and Sonny 3?!?

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 8:24pm

DingoW333

DingoW333

1 post

Am i the only person that is STILL in dire need of some of those 2 games, or Am i totally misinformed and they have been cancelled or something?!? PLease, help me out here i've been dying to find out for almost 2 years now or whenever the last news update for it showed?

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 8:36pm

theregulator

theregulator

574 posts

Krin has been battling cancer for, so you'll have to wait a while longer. He's been working on the new Sinjid, but just be patient.

Posted Jun 7, '12 at 9:16am

N0Nickname

N0Nickname

14 posts

Krin is posting development of sinjid 2 on his blog [url=http://krinstudio.com/] , and he says that sinjid 2 is close to be completed.

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 12:45pm

DarthNerd

DarthNerd

1,771 posts

What i dont get, is i played sinjid one, it has say, 7 fights? And you hardly do anything. At all. You get hardly any chance for developing your character. I just looked around, fought some people, bought 1 or two things, then beat the game. I hope the second one isnt as....short.

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 2:56am

PureDrew

PureDrew

7 posts

I agree with darth, definitely looking more forward to Sonny 3

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 2:33am

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

195 posts

Why don't you go helping him ... ? For a little though....
He's not a big Incorporated man... He maybe Mastermind in this, but not a Monster.... ! Moreover... cancer... !
Even Stick war 2 is still not released in spite of the fact that they predicted it could be played now in the last August.....

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 6:50am

MyTeddy

MyTeddy

34 posts

Looking forward to Sonny 3. I never played Sinjid but I might play it soon. Really sad to hear that Krin has cancer I never knew

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 10:55pm

toprichieboy

toprichieboy

82 posts

I think he should update colony. Seriously, sonny and sinjid don't have sooooo many glitches and hackers playing on multi. Still has a lot of fans that play colony. Dont give up on it!

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 9:47am

bigjacob

bigjacob

591 posts

I'd like a Sonny 3. I know it's been complained and wanted for years now. Sinjid? Heard of, never played. I'm gonna go do so.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:32am

horrifichazza2000

horrifichazza2000

4 posts

Sonny 3 would be imense if it was realistic get rid of aliens add mre humans also what about if you could play it with freinds

Reply to What about Sinjid 2 and Sonny 3?!?

You must be logged in to post a reply!