ForumsPopular MediaIndiana Jones Crystal Skull

10 2566
helguast
helguast
20 posts
Nomad

Yes, I actually saw this movie. It wasent half bad but somthing was wrong. None of the actors seemed to do their own stunts. All of it seemed realy fake to me. Plus in the other 3 Indiana was like 20 and 30 and in this movie he was 60. There was only like a 10 year period between the last and recent movie setting. If you saw the movie, Post your opinion.

• 10 Replies
helguast
helguast
20 posts
Nomad

someoen please reply

stratplayer929
stratplayer929
99 posts
Nomad

I don't think it's all that great. I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard and read, I don't think I want to. And it has Shila LaBeouf or however you spell it. Ew at him.
That's enough to make me not watch it.

Although Transformers wasn't that bad. But it made up for it, it was directed by Michael Bay, which nullifies the horrible-ness of Shila...or whatever that kid's name is.

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

Indiana Jones 4 was amazing...until the end.

-SPOILER-

I didn't like the addition of aliens. It ruined the whole aspect of the movie. But it had its good spots, like the thing with the nuclear test site was funny.

- END SPOILER -

In a scale from 1 to 10, i would give it a 4. The movie started out great, but it ended horribly and somewhat bluntly. Shia LeBeouf doesn't ruin the movie that much. He's actually a great addition, but if Indiana 5 (Heaven forbid) has him as the next Indy Jones...

midnight43
midnight43
122 posts
Nomad

its a pretty good movie

Wywy111
Wywy111
27 posts
Nomad

it was awesome

Camoninja
Camoninja
9 posts
Nomad

It had good action scenes, but the plot was horrible, I agree with Zerlock and helguast, the aliens absolutely ruined it. Though I'm wondering if anyone noticed what was so special about the aliens, they weren't space aliens, they were from another dimension, therefore making them totally noncliched.

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

I thought it was going to be total crap, so I actually thought it was pretty great. I agree with Zerlock too. Shia actually was a pretty cool greaser (I soo watched the Outsiders right before I went to see Indy) but the aliens did make the end utmost crap. It was a little corny, but they did it good corny not bad corny.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I thought it was a pretty good movie but worse than the aliens was the how LUCKY he was. Ok 20 russians with ak-47 didnt hit him, there happened to be a lead lined fridge in the nuclear test site, his hat didnt fall off in a waterfall you get my point. On another note the movie itself wasn't bad i dont know why some of you not singleing anyone out (stratplayer) hate shia LaBeouf i saw transformers too and i though he did a good job he's a pretty good actor in my opinion, but if you find anything that you think he did a bad job in post it on my profile plz

bobism
bobism
20 posts
Nomad

I would give it a 8/10. I would have given it a 10/10 if it wasn't so fake, like the nuke and the aliens.

acetony1
acetony1
48 posts
Peasant

8/10 My favorite part is when he went in the fridge because of the Nuke.

Showing 1-10 of 10