ForumsGamesMost Powerful Character in any Game.

91 14374
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

To cause controversy, Mario. Only he could beat master chief.

• 91 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

sora from kingdom hearts was pretty beastly, yes you could get stuck at some parts of the game where it was really hard but he was a pretty powerful character if you think about it. he had a good balance of melee and magic so that he was good in both areas but not to the point where the game was downright easy. overall i think he is one of the most powerful in any game

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

The Wheelchair Man In Happy Wheels XD

De1ta
De1ta
10 posts
Peasant

Commander Shepard, from Mass Effect. Biotic, Engineer, Soldier, combos, he truly does it all!

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

The answer is always Karthus.

0pp
0pp
18 posts
Jester

Chuck Norris

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Chuck Norris

There is a game with him in it?! You must tell me the name of said game
Foli123
Foli123
8 posts
Peasant

Mario will always top all >

Vex_Rabbit
Vex_Rabbit
13 posts
Nomad

Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs. Total ******

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Me.

Ok..now that is just straight up spam. And not funny at all at that...which I feel you were trying to go for. Had your name been something related to a game character...I'd have been a bit more ok with it
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Mario isn't the most powerful. how is it that you can be killed by walking bulldogmushrooms and tall turtles?
I can't quite say who I think is the most powerful so I'll say a really strong pearson. Jak from the Jak series. He has guns for distance and he can turn into some chaotic creature capable of unleashing havoc and destruction to all he sees before him. Also Ratchet from ratchet and clank, he has a gun to kill just about anything, and when he gets his hands on the R.Y.N.O. then the enemies day went from bad to Peeing in his pants.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Bowser.

Need I say more?

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

a giant turtle with spikes on his shell and has a lot of different powers/abilities can be killed by a plumber who jumps on his head? That seems kinda sad to me.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I can kill him. I just need to know where he's going and I can set up some traps that will do him in. If he survives I'll be at the end waiting for him. Games like that aren't quite...realistic... you get shot by a laser/plasma gun you aren't gunna walk around with your health regenerating and act like nothing happened.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I say Asura from Asura's Wrath is pretty up there

erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

Goku.
The ultimate.

Showing 61-75 of 91