ForumsGamesMost Powerful Character in any Game.

91 14377
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

To cause controversy, Mario. Only he could beat master chief.

• 91 Replies
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

dude, you guys are totally wrong. PaRappa the Rapper would rap his *** out of any battle, especially Kratos; and duo'ed with Chop Chop Master Onion? Kick, punch, block, chop.

bro you are funny lol
JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

Well there is the Master Chief, he did take down a whole covenant army, destroyed the flood and saved the human race TWICE!! He also can use any weapon like use a promethean weapon that he had never seen before and kick face with it.

He took down an army consisting of around a hundred thousand Covenant aliens on his own.
Destroyed a huge fleet consisting of around a hundred Covenant ships on his own.
He crash-landed on Earth and survived.
He escaped an exploding planet.
He escaped a planet full off the strongest Alien race in the galaxy, and also managed to help out a few people stuck on the planet.

A small list of what the Chief has done.
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Cole MacGrath
Commander Shepard
Master Chief
Nathan Drake

And yes, Nathan Drake's up there for being lucky.

Like, all the time.

Volioze
Volioze
9 posts
Nomad

Kratos, he is dead 2 times and he's always come back from the dead, ****** !!!

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I totally forgot about Cole, how do you beat somebody who can control electricity? Just look at him funny and he can call down a thunderbolt or throw an Ionic Twister at you. And if he would of had times he would of probably discovered new powers. A cool one would be he can slow down electricity in just about anything, or maybe he learns how to do a lightning whip as a weapon. The possibilties are endless, I think I know how he's bulletproof. The bullet is very close but he discharges enough electricity to make it not lethal. Sorry for ranting, I just really like him and hope they can find a way to make an infamous 3.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

If he can survive a 50 story drop with a casual jump, I'm sure he can take a bullet on, no questions asked.

InFAMOUS 3 might not happen, since the endings and the main baddies are done. They shouldn't have that much trouble working on anything new, either, they came up with a few other ideas while thinking of the first InFAMOUS.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

indestructotank from the flash game, indestructotank.
I mean, the only weakness is that he can run out of fuel be he can't be broken.

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

I think it is Arceus from pokemon because he is the god of the pokemon

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

He took down an army consisting of around a hundred thousand Covenant aliens on his own.
Destroyed a huge fleet consisting of around a hundred Covenant ships on his own.
He crash-landed on Earth and survived.
He escaped an exploding planet.
He escaped a planet full off the strongest Alien race in the galaxy, and also managed to help out a few people stuck on the planet.

That's called "Thursday," on his calendar, lol. And I'll have to agree; Master Chief is epic, but I think the most powerful ever is...*drum roll*...ANYTHING IN GARRY'S MOD. Seriously, you can build ANYTHING in there that can be more powerful than other stuff:

Rocket Powered Flying Toilet, with built in Flamethrowers? Check
Whatever Honeydew can think of in the Yogcast's Robo Sumo Challenge? Check
Gigantic crab-robot-thing? Check
Rocket Powered Toilet race car? Check
Combo of all games purchased on Steam? Check

I could keep going on forever with this list, because...THE LIST TO BUILD STUFF IN GARRY'S MOD IS ENDLESS. You can even make your own maps/games in the game for others to play, I think. Should I continue?
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

I don't think Garry's Mod would count, would it?

I mean, it's not really a game as much as it's a playground of sorts.

And it literally has no story, so there's no universe to compare it to.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

this is for video game characters. That sounds like a sandbox to make stuff in.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

kratos.

damonblaster500
damonblaster500
4 posts
Nomad

he isn't a gaming personage but kurosaki,ichigo have to be the most immortal most powerful fighter ever

itman2
itman2
37 posts
Jester

either veznan' from kingdom rush or that annoying human with 4x life on the last lvl on raze 2

Showing 76-89 of 91