ForumsGamesIdeas for new characters/ towers in Kingdom Rush

29 10529
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Hi! Post any ideas you have for new characters/towers on Kingdom Rush. Ironhidegames may see this and be inspired to create KR2... Or they may already be working on it...

• 29 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I think I just had an idea about a new skill.

Icestrorm:
Does 5 damage to every soldier and monster in the battlefield. It doesn't do a lot of damage, but it freezes every soldier, reinforcement and monster. While they're frozen, towers can shoot and destroy them.

Soul93
Soul93
12 posts
Nomad

Spear Thrower
Upgrades from: Archer tower
What it does: Throws spears to do moderate damage
Damage: 45-90
Range: 30
Appearance: Wooden tower with 2 throwers
Upgrades to: IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!

Soul93
Soul93
12 posts
Nomad

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!
Upgrades from: Spear Thrower
What it does: FIRES ITS A LAZORS!
Damage: 175 (pretty slow reload)
Range: 999999999999
Appearance: Shoop da woop

SirCamo
SirCamo
1 posts
Nomad

[b]new class: Horsemen
Upgrades from: new class
What it does: twice as fast as barracks. stronger on horse has health if horse dies man is still alive and fights like 1 class men in barracks. They fight with swords. Next upgrade makes them to 2 class barracks soldiers. Third upgrade makes them to 3 class men. They upgrade to gryphon riders and/or dragon riders
[b]range: a little bit more than the barracks
Damage: double the barracks soldiers do by level ~when~ on horseback. Also depends on the level of tower by level of barracks. Does regular damage on foot as if soldiers from barracks (again) depending on level.
Cost: 100, 220, 325, (gryphon riders) 375, (dragon riders) 400
Upgrades to: gryphon riders, dragon riders
Aperrance level 1, a simple wooden shack with a small pony tied up eating hay, 2, a wooden stable with two horses in stable eating hay, 3, a bigger and stronger stable with three pastures with horses eating in them.
Side notes: all three first levels come with two horses men

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

Archer: Fire Archers
Damage: 25-40
Range: Average
Speed: Medium Fast
Upgrades: Fireworks, Torches
Money: 400

Barracks: Royal Guards
Health: 300
Damage: 10-65
Respawn: 15 seconds
Armor: Great
Upgrades: Though Armor, More Material, Near Death
Money: 400

Wizard: Druid
Damage: 20-50
Range: High
Speed: Fast
Upgrades: Multiply, Recover
Money: 470
Artillery: Rapid Bomber
Damage: 50-75
Speed: Fast
Range: Small
Upgrades: Smoke, Confusion
Money: 525

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

steam punk paradise
Upgrades from; nothing is a starter tower
What it does: Shoots cannon balls that have a small splash(less than artillery) and you can buy robots from it
Damage: 10-13 cannon, 15-20 dog bot(melee high damage low defense), 12-14 for cyborgs which have a flame thrower type thing that is like a ranged weapon but not very far and 5-9 damage for shield bots which are high defense low damage melee's that are basically shields on wheels
Range: 70-80
Appearance: sorta like a black castle with a cyborg engineer and it glows out the windows and doors red from a hot furnace like thing inside
Upgrades to: Bot Bazaars or Fight Factories.

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

Bot Bazaars
What it does: Merchants shoot pistols(old timey looking pistols, not glocks or anything like that) at enemies and it sells more exotic and expensive robots than before and has a deal of the day(wave) which gives a very unique robot or a bundle of normal robots
Damage: 25-30 Merchants , 38-50 lion bot(melee high damage low defense), 18-25 for Gatling cyborgs which have a Gatling gun which has a high fire rate and farther range than the flame thrower, 0 damage for wall bots which are impassible walls which must be taken out for any enemies to pass it has very high defense and high health but deals no damage, and Artillery bots which deal 42-55 splash damage but have a very slow fire rate.
Special bots are a surprise and will look like famous tv and movie robots but won't be exactly like them to avoid copy right violations. Spoiler alert just as an example on would look like R2-D2 but he'd have purple accents instead of blue ones and would be called D6-R9 or something like that and when you told him to move around and stuff he'd go like bee boop etc.
Range: 55-70
Appearance: Like a dessert black market.
Upgrades: Daily double(Instead of one daily deal two and then three), Spiked bots all bots bought from the bazaar gain pikes that deal damage to the enemy when they attack which increases every time it is upgraded and Advanced Wireless Signal which allow the robots to move farther away from the Bazaar and on the third upgrade allow robots to move wherever you want them

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

Fight Factories
Mass produces robots for free limit 6 bots 5 or 6 second cool down each time you make a robot
Damage: no more cannon, 22-28 dog bot, 19-26 for cyborgs and 15-20 damage for shield bots.
Appearance well a factory of course.
Upgrades: Revenue (gives cash every time you make a robot), Product development (Just generally upgrades your bots), and Inventory(Increases the amount of Robots you can have on field by 2 and reduces the cool down by half a second or so)
Idk what I should have put the damage to so if my numbers are off forgive me

migalenavriv
migalenavriv
2 posts
Peasant

new idea for a mage tower:
Name: ice witch
Cost: $ 230
Speedââ: Slow
range: 30
damage: 90-130
special
small ice dragon summon:
description: ice dragon summoner one to stop and damage the enemies
Level 1: Damage :50-60 Life: 400 reload: 14 seconds
Level 2: 65-70 damage life: 800 reload: 12 seconds
Level 3: 880-100 damage life: 1200 reload: 10 seconds
explosive ice:
description: Ice witch threw 1 ball ice magic to freeze enemies where fall
Level 1: freeze a maximum of 2 enemies and launch 30-35 damage every 30 seconds
Level 2: freeze a maximum of 5 enemies and launch 45-60 damage every 25 seconds
Level 3: freeze up to 8 enemies and launch 70-85 damage every 20 seconds

migalenavriv
migalenavriv
2 posts
Peasant

sorry
small ice dragon summon level 3:
damage:80-100 life:1200 reload:10

nachozswim
nachozswim
2 posts
Nomad

fire archer tower

tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

i think there should be 1 level 5 tower for each. the archer towers level 5 could be a rapid fire den. shoots a rapid fire of poison arrows each dealing 20 damage.

for the bomb i would ad the grenade launcher home. shoots large homing missiles at your foe doing 145 area damage. but has slow speed.

for the barracks i would add warriors. 500 health each with a damage of 25. and defense is high. and every ten hits they hit the ground with there swords and around them makes them invinsable for 3 seconds and makes knives rain around them doing 50 damage.

and for the mage towers i would add the magic crypt. with very slow speed and horrible range. why? the damage is 350.

then all the towers have the bonus upgrades but im not gonna get into that.

and i might as well make up a new spell. the deathbringer. summons a warrior with 1000 health and 65 damage. and every 10 seconds he summons servants of the deathbringer with 100 health and they deal 10 damage that is Armour piercing. and every 20 seconds he uses a special move that makes himself gain 100 health back and his damage boosts by 100 for 5 seconds

and a new hero. max on everything. must be bought for $1.00 and have premium content. specials are improved stats for 10 seconds by 43%. his health is 1000 but you can get it up to 146 with level ten and stats improvment. def is high. and he can throw axes at your enemies but has bad range. reason is because it deals 100 damage. and his base damage is 89.

Dragoxx
Dragoxx
1 posts
Nomad

How about dagger master....is just my opinion

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@Dragoxx This thread has been inactive for almost two years, see the date on the previous post. Please do not revive threads that are dead unless for a very good reason, thank you.

Showing 16-29 of 29