ForumsGame WalkthroughsStrike Force Heroes Acheivements, Walkthroughs, and tips of badassery

25 12840
craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

Soooo, yea. I was looking for a forum about this so I could find a guide to get the "Embarassing" acheivement. However, I noticed that there appeared to be no forums on STF at all. And so, allow me to be the first.
This is for describing how to get acheivements, strategies to beat levels and challenges, and how to just rawk at the game.
I'll start. Sniper rifle and invisibility!! Duh! Crouch down, fade out, bust out your scope, and start ripping faces. Away from that, I haven't played as medic yet, but I have used tank and it actually didn't seem very good to me. That said, I didn't use it very long and I may have been doing it wrong, so take this advice with a grain of salt.
On Acheivements.... Human plug: go to caverns, andjust sit on the water spout for a while until the acheivement pops up. Detective: got to lvl 5, but don't head down to the fight. Go the the shadow at the right, and crouch walk into it. You'll be able to crouch walk through it, until you fall. Then bam, acheivement. Finally, Water Wings. Go to that village map and crouch in the water at the bottom until you drown. As said earlier, I don't know how to get Embarassing, so if someone would post that, that would be great. Good luck!

• 25 Replies
craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

Thx Leesie. I had seen that tip before, but when I tried it it didn't work. However, w/ 2 sources saying that, I decided to try some more. And thus, I have the achievement AND important information. So, everyone, listen up. THE "EMBARASSING" ACHIEVEMENT DOES NOT WORK IF YOU ARE USING THE SURGE KILLSTREAK! This may apply to other streaks, but frankly, I don't feel like checking.

AWRYT! Next thing, we need a way to beat level 14. Not saying you can't post anything else, but if you could focus on that it would be great. For a random tip, I'd suggest to anyone who uses the medic to use the 450, or if possible, the 500. They're a primary weapon, a magnum, and kill like nuts. Not very fun to use, but very effective.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Are you suppose to fall into it while the kill streak is active or when you can use it?

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

For Embarrassing, die from the lava downpour while you have any killstreak active. I personally got it with Surge, so I know that one works.

For mission 14, three tips: Look UP when starting the level, don't be afraid to close your parachute early, and if you're a Medic, either run a magnum (Colt or better) or the AK-47. This one took me 3 or 4 tries to get down. The kicker is that the AI has a longer spawn time than you do (due to spawning higher up) so if you make a 1-1 trade with one of them, you'll come back before he does, so make the most of that time. One more tip, moving to one side or the other tends to be safer than dropping your chute immediately.

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

Embarrassing - Activate surge and jump into the falling lava. You should die while in the falling lava but if you survive try jumping again after you reduce your health a little. You won't get this if you just jump into the lava pool as it has to be the falling lava. Doesn't seem to work with Kevlar I believe.

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I know how to get the Human Plug medal.It's pretty simple,go to the caverns stage and go to the spot where the water spring is(the one that makes you jump higher)and stay directly above the water spring for a certain amount of time and you should get the human plug medal.

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

I used the first blood and ammo feed on the commando with surge and the socom to beat lv 14
when u spawn shoot at the spawning ememys
when u land start capturing points and shoot at them when they land

epic_warrior10
epic_warrior10
15 posts
Nomad

i think the best setup for leveling up and getting money is Foundry, capture the flag 15 captures to win. You can set it any difficulty and just hold left mosue button and free kills!

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

The new patch that made the game easier made beating the last 2 lv harder I beat lv 14 so many times before the patch but now i cant same with the boss and now i find i wasted no less than $10000 of cash because of the patch

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

Well, I find that the first blood method for level 14 still works, and for me level if was really easy: just go do some sniping while invisible c: . I used to be worried that the Medic's magnums made it almost unstoppable, but now, with my almost completely one shot one kill, even on tanks, sniper, all I need to do is scope in, fade out, and start ripping faces.

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

O wait! on my last one, after I say that the first blood method still works on level 14, and then say that: "level if was really easy," that's just a really messed up typo. I meant to say level 15.

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

How's everyone doing w/ their leveling? my sniper is lvl 37, I was curious if anyone was nearing lvl 50.

PureDrew
PureDrew
6 posts
Nomad

Almost level 50 on my sniper, leveling is too much of a grind in my opinion, I want that rocket launching pistol though!

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

44 sniper and i think might take a break

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

If you want to level up fast, do a small map, (Like Facility) make it a 1 versus 6, and guard your flag. You get a lot of experience from all the kills you get.

WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

anyone finished all challenges?

Showing 1-15 of 25