ForumsGame WalkthroughsStrike Force Heroes Acheivements, Walkthroughs, and tips of badassery

25 12851
craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

Soooo, yea. I was looking for a forum about this so I could find a guide to get the "Embarassing" acheivement. However, I noticed that there appeared to be no forums on STF at all. And so, allow me to be the first.
This is for describing how to get acheivements, strategies to beat levels and challenges, and how to just rawk at the game.
I'll start. Sniper rifle and invisibility!! Duh! Crouch down, fade out, bust out your scope, and start ripping faces. Away from that, I haven't played as medic yet, but I have used tank and it actually didn't seem very good to me. That said, I didn't use it very long and I may have been doing it wrong, so take this advice with a grain of salt.
On Acheivements.... Human plug: go to caverns, andjust sit on the water spout for a while until the acheivement pops up. Detective: got to lvl 5, but don't head down to the fight. Go the the shadow at the right, and crouch walk into it. You'll be able to crouch walk through it, until you fall. Then bam, acheivement. Finally, Water Wings. Go to that village map and crouch in the water at the bottom until you drown. As said earlier, I don't know how to get Embarassing, so if someone would post that, that would be great. Good luck!

• 25 Replies
Tinedbracelet8
Tinedbracelet8
10 posts
Nomad

I feel like a noob with my lvl 7 sniper

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

I wish there was some way I could have an Xbox (finnally can play mine again, long story) and still pay any bit of attention to the computer. I mean, these games are just as good as halo,but for some reason, I can't pull myself away from the DMR.

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

I played Strike Force Heroes a little bit when it first came out (My highest level is 21) But I think I'm going to get back into it and use these tips to help with the game. Thanks everyone!

ninjapanda0535
ninjapanda0535
12 posts
Peasant

how do you get all the medals?

Thanks

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

How do you find the creators of the game

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

Need help on the 10th Challenge I just don't know how to pass it.

dragonkeeper1
dragonkeeper1
8 posts
Peasant

You find the creators of the game on the final challenge, Meet your Maker(s?). You have to fight the SFH versions of Mike and Justin, who are amazingly powerful, and kill them 15 times. The difficulty rating is impossible.

For classes, I recommend using the assassin your first time through with snipers, (nothing else) as it allows you to complete the campaign the easiest, giving you fighting experience for harder playthroughs such as the medic.

If you have the patience, the Tank can really pay off in the end, but it's not a very good class at first and you'll spend a lot more time repeating missions and doing quick match.

I've never played as the medic much, because personally, I hate the class. SO you'll need to get tips from someone else.

The commando is one of my personal favorites, but it's very important you keep your weapons up to date. If you go up a difficulty, a new gun is a must if you use machine guns. Explosives require a little training at first, as you need to get pretty accurate and need good timing. You'd think it would be easy if you played as the assassin before, but since the rocket travels much slower, you need to target it so it is difficult to dodge. Once you get a heat-seeking rocket this shouldn't be a problem.

That's all I got right now. Also, I'm stuck on challenge level Norris, Chuck. IS anyone else knife range unevenly proportioned?I can only seem to hit the enemies from about double the distance of the knife itself, and no closer. :/ My friend said he didn't have a problem with it, and tried to convince me it was because he was used to long-range melee weapons. Then I reminded him he doesn't use melee weapons, so I'm sure it's a glitch with certain computers.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

You find the creators of the game on the final challenge, Meet your Maker(s?). You have to fight the SFH versions of Mike and Justin, who are amazingly powerful, and kill them 15 times. The difficulty rating is impossible.

Thank you!

That's all I got right now. Also, I'm stuck on challenge level Norris, Chuck. IS anyone else knife range unevenly proportioned?I can only seem to hit the enemies from about double the distance of the knife itself, and no closer. :/ My friend said he didn't have a problem with it, and tried to convince me it was because he was used to long-range melee weapons. Then I reminded him he doesn't use melee weapons, so I'm sure it's a glitch with certain computers.

To beat it camp by the dirty water wait untill a guy comes down, rush to him and kill him, when you take damage, wait untill ur health reches 700 (you have Adreneline ability!) and do it over and over... the you will win
craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

I think I've said this several times before, you can just beat almost everything by just n00bing it up with your sniper, active camo, and an APW.

Showing 16-24 of 25