ForumsNews and FeedbackFinding Multiplayer games

5 2634
Bluegalaxy
Bluegalaxy
18 posts
Peasant

A small suggestion for Amor games V3 that I came up with is:

To put a 'multiplayer' symbol (or something easily noticed) on to games which have an online multiplayer feature.

I think that this could be useful as without this, you don't really (I certainly don't) know which games are multiplayer and the only way to find out is to go on to the game, wait for it to load and to check for a 'multiplayer' button somewhere in the game. I think that this would make things less time consuming for people. Do you agree??

I know there is a thread somewhere with a list of multiplayer games but I can't ever find it (only heard of it) and is it ever updated for the new multiplayer games??

Feedback please and opinions on wether you think this is a good idea or not =)

• 5 Replies
Bluegalaxy
Bluegalaxy
18 posts
Peasant

Sorry, only noticed that this point has been brought up before! Will read comments and opinions on that one instead

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I know there is a thread somewhere with a list of multiplayer games but I can't ever find it (only heard of it) and is it ever updated for the new multiplayer games??

Yes.

However I think that having a multiplayer tag would be more practical.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Multiplayer-tag... nice idea.
There not that much mutliplayer-games and there yuite different so a own section is imo not the way, but a tag sounds easy to implement and

{quorte]practical.[/quote]

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

It's a great idea to add a multiplayer Category page because it's fun playing live with other people but there aren't too many games to support that category so it's better if it's just listed in the help or forums

ImAdmin
ImAdmin
20 posts
Nomad

I agree great idea to put a multi player category on here because lots of people would play them and I would be one of them.

Showing 1-5 of 5