ForumsSupport ForumDisappearing Games

10 2558
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I have noticed over the time I have played on AG that games seem to disappear sometimes. For instace where Pop Pirates is on the homepage use to be Turnips. Why is this happening?

-gman1000

• 10 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

greatlord5000@yahoo.com

Gman, I believe the games with low rankings and playrate are being removed. Turnips was horrible, it deserved to be removed.
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

First off, Turnips is still on the site, just not on the main page, please look first next time. And also, sometimes games do disappear, this is if Dan or ant of the other Admins find out the games are stolen from someone, then submitted here, or something similar. So yes, this can and does occasionally happen!

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

???, did some edit my I coulda sworn I quite gman on that, Why the heck is my email there?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

yea they do not remove bad games, ive seen planty...

i guess its a disappearing glitch, or sumthing

gmann1000 it seems that you have many glitches and problems on this site than anyone else, i dunno wats going on with you

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

@plokkey

I don't think this is a glitch. Turnips is still a game, it is just not on the front page. I want to know why. There is nothing wrong with me, it's just that I have Internet Explorer. IE doesn't work as well as Firefox.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i guess its your IE what version do u have?
maybe you should switch im fine with my IE

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

hmm i just noticed turnips is missing

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

This would happen often they just go in their category and it happens if they have a low rating and if they have been on the site for about 1 day or so!So look at the category if you want to find them!

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

interactive buddy is missing and i liked that

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

ok thanks crazynaitor

is interactive buddy even on this site? maybe u got confused with another

Showing 1-10 of 10