ForumsGame Walkthroughshow to make farmer100 runescape money for f2p

10 4331
lyliy00
lyliy00
3 posts
Nomad

I have played runescape on farmer100 for several years. As we all know It is hard to make runescape money for new players, especially for free to players. I will tell you some of good ways to make farmer100 runescape money for f2p.

Runescape is one of the most popular online RPG's as of yet and no wonder its in-game currency golds is in big demand. I love runescape very much. I have played runescape for couples of year on farmer100. It is hard to make runescape money for new players,especially for free to players. I will tell you some of good ways to make farmer100 runescape money for f2p.

One of the simplest and yet most profitable ways to make your keep in Runescape is to mine rune essence and sell it. You can pretty easily pull of 25 per essence, 30 if you're good at selling. Simply do the Rune Mysteries Quest (which should be a no-brainer as the quest is very easy) and then talk to the appropriate NPC to get teleported to the place where you can mine essence. Once you have mined so your inventory is full, teleport back and make your way to a bank (Varrock is good, as it is very crowded) and sell off your essence. This is a very easy way to make some quick farmer100 runescape money and there are very little requirements.

Then fishing is the second method I suggest. But fishing is only really profitable at level 40 or higher, when you can fish lobsters. Cooked lobsters can go for easily 200 golds, 250 if you're a good salesperson. The only place for non-members to catch lobsters is at Karamja. To get there, you need to go to Port Sarim and catch the boat, which costs a total of 60 gold coins for both ways (to and from the island). Cook your caught lobsters, drop the burnt ones and then make your way to Draynor bank. It is really a good way to make runescape money right? And it will only take you 1-2 days to level up your fishing to 40.

Mining and Smithing is the third way I will be explaining on how to make farmer100 runescape money. The basic idea is to mine a lot of ore until you get to a goal amount, store them in a nearby bank, melt all the ores into bars and then smith the bars.

• 10 Replies
firyjuly
firyjuly
4 posts
Nomad

good suggestions

hibby88
hibby88
3 posts
Nomad

I do remember that when the party-room became F2P there were a lot of generous people who gave away their old stuff in drop parties, you may be able to make some money there. Its located in Fallador near the east bank.

hibby88
hibby88
3 posts
Nomad

I do remember that when the party-room became F2P there were a lot of generous people who gave away their old stuff in drop parties, you may be able to make some money there. Its located in Fallador near the east bank.

johe12
johe12
4 posts
Nomad

Personally, I like to go to the Chaos Tunnels and go kill green dragons and baby black dragons since all the bots will leave you alone as they can detect a real player. So its pretty much safe and no one will bother you. (Bones for money). Another method would be slayer as the higher slayer you have, the better tasks -> the more money. Barrows is also good as you can get armour worth 120k-6m. Lastly, there are a buncha skills you can do which i honestly dont wanna say since there are many.. including fishing monks, mining adamant, runite, smelting addy and rune bars, etc.

liuyelin
liuyelin
3 posts
Nomad

firyjuly
firyjuly
4 posts
Nomad

Mining rune essence. Yes, this is laborious. But it is rewarding and fast!

zalyhu
zalyhu
4 posts
Nomad

new here, hope it's useful to me

johe12
johe12
4 posts
Nomad

new in runescape, hope quickly get a high lvl

zalyhu
zalyhu
4 posts
Nomad

i like fishing

gagerwu
gagerwu
4 posts
Nomad

Woodcutting is faster money at first while mining is faster more efficient money at higher levels.

Showing 1-10 of 10