ForumsArt, Music, and WritingWhen did you start being creative? What do you do to be creative?

5 3368
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I write, paint, draw, and I do origami! I started writing at about 7-9 Yrs. old. Painting and drawing I just started taking classes about a month or two ago and Origami I have been doing for 3-4 yrs. What do you do? Why do you like it so much? How long have you done it? How often do you do it?

• 5 Replies
cooldownman
cooldownman
116 posts
Nomad

first off nice Armatar! :P and i draw, ride unicycle, make crazy stuff out of duct tape (LOVE IT!) (including a full helmet with bars across the mouth and eye holes, fun to wear) and i also enjoy origami to but mainly just ninja stars :P

ABarOfSoap
ABarOfSoap
230 posts
Nomad

I've taken up placing toilet paper in aesthetically-pleasing arrangements since of last month. I think it's poised to become the greatest art form known to man.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

*Scans through comments* Soap... my only suggestion would be to get some quilted toilet paper as well as some colored napkins and make mosaic pictures out of them .

Infinite Fire: I ride a big blue guinea pig... what is a unicorn like?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I build castles, churches, cathedrals, medieval buildings, ships with Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack. I made close to 3000 creations. Before that I used to build huge castles out of Lego's.
Check my page for many links to some of my masterpieces.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I build castles, churches, cathedrals, medieval buildings, ships with Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack. I made close to 3000 creations. Before that I used to build huge castles out of Lego's.
Check my page for many links to some of my masterpieces.

I forgot to mention when I started. I think it was around 5 or 6 yo.
I used to draw a lot but I got tired of it.
Showing 1-5 of 5