ForumsGamesIs Armor Games Really Getting Worse?

27 6899
CrAzYSoCkSPaRtY
CrAzYSoCkSPaRtY
4 posts
Nomad

Many are asking this question and the answer to it is.
NO Armor games is the same as before but.
"The games being submited are bad."
Nope, how about the new game out Relic Of War.
People rate it C*** becuase they see the thumbnail
|| Thumbnail means the picture of the game on the website before the Title of the game.||

I think their saving the good games to open the New Armor Games. No need to complain. You'll be plesed within a month of beta testing!

• 27 Replies
Dadehran
Dadehran
21 posts
Peasant

The games arent getting worse, maybe its there first time trying to make a game. They are still making the normal AG better.

acon1
acon1
1 posts
Nomad

Armor games isn't getting worse, its getting better!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

AG is getting both worse and better. It depends on your perspective. When AG changes the focus of new games added, some people prefer the old way and call AG worse, and others prefer the new way and call AG better. From my perspective, AG is getting worse. By this, I mean that I tend to prefer the older games, such as the ones that came out soon after I joined, which was last year.

WeaverOfChaos
WeaverOfChaos
5 posts
Nomad

From my point of view, Armor Games [/b]is getting worse.

PinkePink
PinkePink
4 posts
Nomad

Armor games will newer get worse.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

A little bit of both, but yet again this thread has nothing to do with flash games... And this is making AG worse...

pwyard
pwyard
8 posts
Peasant

I think AG is still great but I do not like that they have started adding MMO games

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

nononono

Brzzl
Brzzl
8 posts
Jester

Still the same, but I don't need MMO's.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Yeah, I still like the games. Like Innkeeper. But I'm not the Medieval MMO type.

Who says its getting worse!?

Plus, Relic of War sounded cooler back when it was Reich of Darkness (in fact, the AG highscore board still entitles it that).

gammby5874
gammby5874
37 posts
Nomad

ArmorGames has definitely lacking in some awesome new games, but me and some friends made a youtube channel you guys should check out. We'll be reviewing new and some old games that are worth playing.

http://www.youtube.com/zauceindustries

Thanks!

RD4life
RD4life
3 posts
Nomad

I think Armor Games is getting better en better.

sarawrrr
sarawrrr
38 posts
Nomad

My opinion on AG hasn't really changed, its always been the same for me, I love AG. I always come to here to play games and there is always something to play, whether its a new game or one that I have not played in ages.

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

i must to say something: STOP THINKING ONLY ABOUT THE GAMES!some people enjoy a type of game when semone other not, BUT what about the AG3?? I know that there is a thread about AG3 but this thread is about AG1, AG2 and AG3 (i didn't cathed AG1 so don't ask me what i think about it)and if AG1 is better than AG2 and if AG2 is better than AG3, but all of this is with another title.If you want to descuse about the AG games you should abandon this thread and start a new one whith the title "Are Armor Games's games really getting worse?"

-Alexandrica the archer-

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Well I think that AG3 isn't actually that good, AG2's format is more simple, easier.

Showing 1-15 of 27