ForumsGamesIs Armor Games Really Getting Worse?

27 6901
CrAzYSoCkSPaRtY
CrAzYSoCkSPaRtY
4 posts
Nomad

Many are asking this question and the answer to it is.
NO Armor games is the same as before but.
"The games being submited are bad."
Nope, how about the new game out Relic Of War.
People rate it C*** becuase they see the thumbnail
|| Thumbnail means the picture of the game on the website before the Title of the game.||

I think their saving the good games to open the New Armor Games. No need to complain. You'll be plesed within a month of beta testing!

• 27 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

AG2's format is more simple, easier.

Also filled with tons of bugs and glitches they can't repair. Not to mention outdated.
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Nope, BETTER!

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

I'm really getting fed up by the lack of good quality games recently. What make it even worse is that they opened a new MMO section but they still send those games in other genres.

AN MMO IS NOT A STRATEGY GAME! I WON'T PLAY IT MORE IF YOU PLACE IT THERE!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

AG is okay, just occasionally we go through periods with more or less good games.

That's quite true and it doesn't mean the site is getting worse. You can't expect games like Kingdom Rush or Colony every week. Developers need time to release games like these.

AN MMO IS NOT A STRATEGY GAME! I WON'T PLAY IT MORE IF YOU PLACE IT THERE!

What do you mean? MMO and strategy games are in different categories.
meta1
meta1
5 posts
Peasant

The games are with more bugs, ALL of them, Legend of The Void 2, Decision 2, some Shooting games, zombie games, but I hope it will get better. If not, To Newgrounds!!! just kidding.

gammby5874
gammby5874
37 posts
Nomad

Yes, the games being submitted have been lacking in quality, but there is still the occasional good game. Also, nothing is stopping you from going back to older games you might not have played that would be well worth it

Me and some friends have a YouTube channel with a series dedicated to good ArmorGames basically. Check it out and subscribe if you guys can. That'll hopefully show which games are worth playing or not.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZauceIndustries?feature=mhee

ArmorAnthony
ArmorAnthony
21 posts
Nomad

Worse, I like AG how it used to be

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

Overall it is getting worse I agree on that...

The games, the community, even the forums too, new people can't post stuff in the forums, a mod or an admin has to approve that post...in about 5 days or more.. I know that forum posting approval is to prevent spammers or third-party advertising but there weren't many of those...maybe just one in a week.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I know that forum posting approval is to prevent spammers or third-party advertising but there weren't many of those...maybe just one in a week.

Not so long ago, the spam was really bad. It filled more than 5 pages in some sections.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I don't think there's room to blame the site that hosts the games. If anyone has noticed most the games are the same on many flash sites. Sure some games come out sooner on one site or another and some sites have special content for a game that other sites do not, but the games are made by independent parties. All Armorgames does is host them.

It's the developers that are lacking lately if a bunch of games coming out are poor.

I think their saving the good games to open the New Armor Games.

With the nature of online flash gaming, I doubt Armorgames is holding back any good titles. Remember, most flash games are made by independent, third party developers. Armorgames could have a good game and wait a year before releasing it, but if that game was submitted to other sites by the developer then the other sites are going to have that game released before Armorgames because Armorgames decided to wait.
vakvak
vakvak
1 posts
Jester

I really don't see any game which looks like has some effort in it. The games on the last year is just badly finished works at all.
I can count just plenty of games which worth play.

Maybe because they are engaged to MMO and phone games though..

Showing 16-26 of 27