ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Worlds Hardest Game Tactic Guide

0 4668
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

This is a guide for the game "The Worlds Hardest Game". Be sure to read the directions for the game first if you are unfamiliar with the game.

NOTE: IN CASE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HAVE THE LEVEL YOU ARE READING THE TACTICS OF IN FRONT OF YOU

LEVEL ONE: Notice that there are different colored squares on the board/whatever. You want to rush diagonally toward the green place as soon as the two dots on the bottom leave the corner you are in.

LEVEL TWO: You can see that there are purple squares and white squares. The box you are stuck in is two squares tall. You want to align your square with the top (purple) square and move forward square by square, collecting the yellow dot and getting to the other side.

LEVEL THREE: This level is (in my opinion) easy and you can play this level however you want to but I prefer when you can get in on the right side, go up then and then, of course, go back.

If you can get past level four, and/or disagree with my tactics, please post yours to get past the levels. I will update moar, but I'm stuck on level four

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0