Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Ron Paul

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 9, '08 at 11:37pm

TMNTWIGY

TMNTWIGY

83 posts

Ya he wont win at all it will be hillery or obama I think that will smother the other candidates

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 12:29pm

ExoPolotics8

ExoPolotics8

6 posts

Ron Paul gets the least time on TV, the least time to speak in debates and is sensored in the polls

Watch this [url]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YNWjRJr9VcM&feature=related[/url]

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 12:39pm

fergman

fergman

154 posts

Is Ron Paul Republican? Because I thought that McCain won already. I didn't know that there was still a chance for someone else to win. I don't think that McCain should win the republican nomination, and this Ron Paul guy seems like a good candidate. I prefer him to McCain.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 1:47pm

Moegreche

Moegreche

3,094 posts

He's a moron and his objections to Bush's presidency are fallacious. I don't agree with many of the decision Bush has made, but Paul should at least attack Bush with better arguments. It seems like he doesn't really know what he's talking about - there are no legitimate plans, just talk about "bad" and "good".

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 2:21pm

WallyOhio

WallyOhio

164 posts

He's a doctor and long-time congressman...that hardly qualifies as a moron. Please expand on these fallacious attacks on Bush.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 2:22pm

Heyman

Heyman

5 posts

[sarcasam]hey hey, i'm sure lets just shut down the FBI, not a bad idea... They're bad detectives![/sacrcasm]

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 2:43pm

WallyOhio

WallyOhio

164 posts

[not sarcasm] the FBI couldn't detect their way out of a cardboard box [not sarcasm]

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 2:55pm

Ricador

Ricador

3,913 posts

I think that Ron Paul would work. He is pro-life, he wants to actually follow the constitution by the book (FINALLY) and he has lots of good ideas.

Only problem is, he wants to take the troops out of Iraq.

Also, he has NO chance of winning the general election. Even if the constitutional party does nominate him. I bet half you people do not even know what that party is. Do you?

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 2:57pm

Ricador

Ricador

3,913 posts

[not sarcasm] Wally Ohio. YOU ARE SO RIGHT

The FBI is overrated because of the T.V.

The police are honestly probably more effective then them.