ForumsForum GamesGrand Urato Fight-Race Tournament 3600! (GUFRT36)

55 6230
ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Grand Urato Fight-Race Tournament 3100! (GUFRT31)

Back story: In 2589 Multi-Millionaire Moniko Urato started the Grand Urato Fight-Race Tournament 2500 and he gave all of the Cites near the stadium's Leader has a free seat on the V.I.P stand also he said all Uratos have a seat there, He Allowed all over 20s from drag racer to Astronauts. In 2599 Moniko Died and his son Yuriki changed the rules so that you had to be specific.
to get in also they found other Alien Races on other planets as Ratonus and Curetasla, and he widen it so they could join. In 2718 a Ratsoian called Jurakmi Akraita sabotaged the building of The GUFRT27 and 200 people died he was jailed for 34 years so they stopped the GUFRT27 until 2900 and the Ratsonians were banned for entering till the year 3000. In the year 3000 Turino(Great Great Grand Daughter of Yuriki Urato) said all 3000 to 3500 will be held in Englos. The races were held high in GUFRT31 as two champions were selected instead of one. Now GUFRT36 is improved greatly.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Callsign:
Money: 1000 Solar Bucks
Race:
Appearance:
Equipment: you buy
Armour & Car Colour:
Armour Status:
Car Status:
Car Name:
Team: I fill
Engineer: I fill
Team Name:
Perk: I make from History.
History:

Money:
Solar Bucks ae the currency

Race:

Ratsonian �" There head is bald but with few Hair spikes on it and their brown-ish skin, when others look at this race they remember About Jurakmi Akraita, their home-world is Ratonus.

Cureians �" They are lizard-like Alligator Humanoid type of race there home-world is Curetasla.

Humans �" You know them.

Tsunnian �" A very intelligent species they are like High Elves, They are tall their home-world is Tsundora.

Mantiasian �" A race that are short, their home-world is Mantia.

Armour Colour and Car Colour:

You only have colour for one of your people in you team here is the List:
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Black
Brown
White
Purple

Team:

Your team comes from your history.

Engineer:

He's the one in your team that's all ways ready at the pit stop.

Team Name:

This name represents your team.

History:

It is your backstory please make it atleast 3 sentances long.

Places:

PIT STOP:
Your engineer stays there and you can swap with you team's vehicles 

SHOP:
Mud splatter - 30 SB
Nitro blaster(Limited) - 750 SB
Custom - 1000 SB

Notes(1):
Hi, this is a revamp of the other dead thread, so previous players may enter as decendants and better equipped.

Notes(2):
Solar Bucks will be useed more often in this and diplomacy is used extensively

WARNIG: If you promise some thing and break it you will be kicked immediately.

Rules:
1. Be reasonable
2. No metagame
3. No powergame
4. Be active
5. Have fun!

• 55 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Alan White (3)
Call-sign: Shadow
Money: 1480 Solar Bucks
Race: Human
Appearance: 5"9', lean, brown hair, bluish green eyes, Caucasian skin
Equipment: Low Quality Mudsplatter (left-back), Low Quality Nitro Blaster (Side-right) Medium Quality Armor Deployer (100% ready for activation)
Armour & Car Color: Black with a yellow lightning bolts on the sleeves and car-doors.
Armour Status: 99%
Car Status: 100%
Car Name: Lone wolf
Team: Vayagoa, Vanessa, Julikoak, Valstarki
Engineer: Ash
Team Name: Black lightnings
Perk: Follower of one path - +10% to Diplomatic relations
History: Alan is a new comer to the battle racing circuit, but his father trained him, and his sister is a racing prodigy. His father died in car wreck in 3595, Alan was only sixteen. Now Alan wants to continue his father's legacy.

"Hey, who owns the sixth car?" I said to ash when I approached him.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Equipment: Low Quality Mudsplatter (left-back), Low Quality Nitro Blaster (Side-right) Medium Quality Armor Deployer (100% ready for activation)
Armour & Car Color: Black with a yellow lightning bolts on the sleeves and car-doors.
Car Name: Lone wolf
History: Alan is a new comer to the battle racing circuit, but his father trained him, and his sister is a racing prodigy. His father died in car wreck in 3595, Alan was only sixteen. Now Alan wants to continue his father's legacy.

"Yours truly," he goes over to the car, "State of the Ark. Pristine engine calibration. You name it, SHE's got it."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Car Name: Lone wolf, lightning dragon

"So now I have this car and lone wolf, nice. Hey ash tell the judges that were switching cars oh and I think I'll name the car lightning dragon."

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Car Name: Lone Wolf

"Urmm..." says Ash looking around, "She's MY car. Not yours..."

(When someone says yours truly after being asked who owns something it means the person whose saying Yours truly)

"Well, I guess you should finish the race, take Julikoak's."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Oops my fault um can you ignore that post above the one above this one and start over.

"Nice ride Ash but anyway I need Lone Wolf repaired, but I'm not going to try to wreck anyone else car."

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

He fixes your car and you drive your nearing the finish what do you do?

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

REPLY Please

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Since I don't know where the other guy is I cant post my action.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

The other guy is in front but near the left railing if he hits it he might go swirling backwards.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I turn on my nitro and try to get a head of him. Hoping he would hit the rail and spin in the other direction.

Showing 46-55 of 55