Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Art Trading Post!

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 11:03am

jwalshjr

jwalshjr

640 posts

Ok, thanks, I know you'll get to it when you get the chance. And I think just request are fine, because if they aren't, I'm probably in the wrong place, considering I can't draw like.... at all. Oh well!

Posted Jun 17, '08 at 7:35am

snowman1474

snowman1474

240 posts

hmm... I'll make siggys, and userbars for anyone here ;) just comment on my profile, because this thread would be hard to find again ,and again.
I'm sort of a newbie in Photoshop, but I think that I can help people with picture requests. I don't really want a picture in return I just want to improve this community, and help people in the AG community. And improve my Photoshop skills.

Just tell me some specifications.

what you want: siggy, userbar
light or dark background:
thems: a show, cartoon?
Want your name in it?:

add more specifications if you want.

~Snowman1474

Posted Jun 18, '08 at 10:22pm

snowman1474

snowman1474

240 posts

hey guys! Now me and Arax_Nisanu have started a thread where we both make pictures for all of the Armor Games Community for free! All you have to do is go to the thread 'S&A Designs' http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1087637/sa-designs
And abide by the rules, located on the first page, the first comment by Arax_Nisanu.

So if you want something made, just respond by commenting on the thread and we will get back to you as soon as possible with your picture!

Have a nice day ;)

~Snowman1474

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 2:12pm

Nightmare_King

Nightmare_King

19 posts

Can someone make me a sig? If you can, send me a comment and I'll give you the details. Thanks!

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 6:01pm

Arax_Nisanu

Arax_Nisanu

1,376 posts

I am able to make some pretty sweet sigs for members. Here is an example of my latest:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/digitalart.jpg

Reply to Art Trading Post!

You must be logged in to post a reply!