Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Art Trading Post!

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 11:03am

jwalshjr

jwalshjr

640 posts

Ok, thanks, I know you'll get to it when you get the chance. And I think just request are fine, because if they aren't, I'm probably in the wrong place, considering I can't draw like.... at all. Oh well!

Posted Jun 17, '08 at 7:35am

snowman1474

snowman1474

240 posts

hmm... I'll make siggys, and userbars for anyone here just comment on my profile, because this thread would be hard to find again ,and again.
I'm sort of a newbie in Photoshop, but I think that I can help people with picture requests. I don't really want a picture in return I just want to improve this community, and help people in the AG community. And improve my Photoshop skills.

Just tell me some specifications.

what you want: siggy, userbar
light or dark background:
thems: a show, cartoon?
Want your name in it?:

add more specifications if you want.

~Snowman1474

Posted Jun 18, '08 at 10:22pm

snowman1474

snowman1474

240 posts

hey guys! Now me and Arax_Nisanu have started a thread where we both make pictures for all of the Armor Games Community for free! All you have to do is go to the thread 'S&A Designs' http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1087637/sa-designs
And abide by the rules, located on the first page, the first comment by Arax_Nisanu.

So if you want something made, just respond by commenting on the thread and we will get back to you as soon as possible with your picture!

Have a nice day

~Snowman1474

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 2:12pm

Nightmare_King

Nightmare_King

19 posts

Can someone make me a sig? If you can, send me a comment and I'll give you the details. Thanks!

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 6:01pm

Arax_Nisanu

Arax_Nisanu

1,376 posts

I am able to make some pretty sweet sigs for members. Here is an example of my latest:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/digitalart.jpg

Reply to Art Trading Post!

You must be logged in to post a reply!