Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What do you do to kill time?

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 11:10pm

bebere

bebere

17 posts

I either play basketball,video games,armor games, or play chess.

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 11:21pm

Cambyses

Cambyses

139 posts

I don't know...there are so many things. Read books, go for bike rides, play football, go for a run, video games, draw something, act philosophical, read random articles on Wikipedia, watch Inception, talk with friends, or walk through the park and give all the trees names.

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 11:44pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,230 posts

Come here. Lol.

Well. I don't seem to have time anymore, but when I do, I usually spend it on the internet mindlessly blogging about how much time I don't have and how I would rather be spending my life traveling, yo.
So basically I waste my time on the internet instead of making real plans like I should.
Wow, I guess I just kicked myself from the internet and I haven't even been here an hour. Greatness.

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 11:59pm

MrPhoenomenal

MrPhoenomenal

46 posts

I usually just come to the forums on AG.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 1:02am

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

i go on AG lol

well i go watch TV or play on computer or talk to my friends on phone

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 4:58am

Salcin

Salcin

26 posts

Reading interesting books and playing some good games here on Armor Games, but on others sites too. Mostly playing Shell Shock Live.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 1:27pm

victor520

victor520

40 posts

I guess, I usually read a good book or watch some TV.  Or sometimes go on Armor Games and plays some flash games.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 2:54pm

evilsmilyface

evilsmilyface

80 posts

It depend on my mood. There are times where I will sneak up on time and stab it in the back multiple times; and sometimes when I am feeling particularly evil I like the poison it and watch it slowly die and....

Oh, that's not what you meant? Sorry about that...

In all seriousness, usually practicing my music is a relaxing way to pass the time, or reading/writing works too. playing card games with friends is rather fun as well when they are over to hang.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 3:36pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Well, I'm here, aren't I? xD

On days when I have more energy, I tend to work out or exercise more... but when I'm tired or just feeling lazy, I'll pay this place a visit!

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 3:43pm

jt25rox

jt25rox

343 posts

Drugs

i mean kill people

i mean pet kittens

why is every1 looking at me

Reply to What do you do to kill time?

You must be logged in to post a reply!