Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What do you do to kill time?

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 11:54pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

If I'm not outside I'll usually watch movies, play games, or browse forums.

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 12:14am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Yeah I build them while I'm working.

Well then... either you're an architect, or you're wasting a great talent!

If I'm not outside I'll usually watch movies, play games, or browse forums.

What about when you are outside?

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 12:37am

ellock

ellock

296 posts

I have a long list but the main few would be in no order...

Playing board games.

painting, drawing... anything artistic to vent my creative side.

Logical puzzles or riddles because I enjoy them.

Specific website like this one, FB, youtube, miniclip, nitrome and neopets (I put more time into AG, miniclip, FB, youtube and neopets though the others are just an occasion)

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 1:57am

omarzocco

omarzocco

275 posts

well i always get up in the middle of the night and play Bad Eggs and do forum posts like now im doing that and my bettery is low so i am going to plug it in now

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 2:35am

Kasic

Kasic

5,592 posts

Well first, I distract it by throwing a rotten fish in it's general direction. Once time comes to investigate, I push the large rock I have resting on the edge off, causing a pre-set barbwire net to snag him. I then take my chainsaw and run towards him and chop him into little bits. Afterwards I feed his body to some rabid Pillsbury dough boys.

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 11:09am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,620 posts

I kill clocks its the only way to kill time at all

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 1:48pm

notinthepie3

notinthepie3

397 posts

I listen to music all the time, especially on long car trips. I go on youtube, here, or Skype. Hiking is also really fun. Or, if I'm ~really~ bored, I clean.

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 2:00pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Well first, I distract it by throwing a rotten fish in it's general direction. Once time comes to investigate, I push the large rock I have resting on the edge off, causing a pre-set barbwire net to snag him. I then take my chainsaw and run towards him and chop him into little bits. Afterwards I feed his body to some rabid Pillsbury dough boys

And the winner of best way to kill time goes to...
KASIC!

I'm more into flamethrowers myself. I like to place some fly paper somewhere in my house, and when time steps on it he trigers a spontaneous combustionized flamethrower (If there wer such a thing) to burn him to a nice 900 degrees celsius. Once he's nice and crispy I eat him for a snack.

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 2:48pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,262 posts

Knight

I listen to music, play video or online games, or bug my sister! XD It really works! :D

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 2:49pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,669 posts

i play on armor games(well go on the forums and comment usually)

Reply to What do you do to kill time?

You must be logged in to post a reply!