Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What do you do to kill time?

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 4:57pm

Red_Sage

Red_Sage

7 posts

I usually come on here, ride my bike, watch youtube, read, and tons of other things.

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 5:34pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

well, to kill some time i read a book, watch a video, listen to music, watch some t.v. or i play some games on my consoles/pc.

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 5:58pm

feeras1

feeras1

116 posts

Well when I went to the Great wolf lodge, I played Magi Quest to pass the time, because we didn't want to be at the water park all day.

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 9:00pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

277 posts

I play basketball when the weather is nice, but when it's not, I either play video games or AG. I also play the violin and the electric guitar.

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 9:20pm

NOFMAF

NOFMAF

59 posts

i kill it with training

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 7:19pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,739 posts

Since I am not involved in any clubs or sports all I do is Armor Games and watch TV....

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 1:06am

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,318 posts

Knight

I found a new method to killing time, making models and stuff. And going on AG kills time, but I spend a lot of time here so all I do is kill time....

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 1:09am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

210 posts

I read books and draw and do other things as well, but I think that is generally more productive than spending time on Armor Games. Especially reading, reading is never just a time killer! So I would have to say Armor Games is where I do most of my time killing.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 6:25am

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

114 posts

I think about what I should have done in the past to make my future better

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 4:16pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

319 posts

AG, ride bikes, read (rick riordan), cook with my mom, fish with my dad that's about everything I do to pass time in order.

Reply to What do you do to kill time?

You must be logged in to post a reply!