ForumsGamesBloons tower defense vs Kingdom rush.

26 19662
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Post whitch game do you think is better. Kingdom rush or BloonsTD 5?

I kinda like BTD5 better.

• 26 Replies
Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

Kingdom rush is REALLY hard at some levels and very fun. But I do like BTD5 better.

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

I like all the extra Ad-ons to BTD5, but Kingdom Rush gameplay is better.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Well let's compare the two.

BTD5: Lots of tower types, unique maps, difficulty settings actually make game hard, tower upgrades change how the tower works, unlockable upgrades/towers, free place towers, unique enemy.

Kingdom rush: Few tower types, straight forward maps, locked tower placement, stupid upgrade tree, not difficult and generic goblin/raider/animal enemies.

Hmm, I wonder...

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I think that you think that BTD5 is better. Now anyone thinks Kingdom rush is better than BTD5?

oShahin
oShahin
5 posts
Peasant

Kingdom rush is much better.Especially gameplay.

dynastyblade
dynastyblade
3 posts
Nomad

kingdom rush is better.

JohnnyKillerEgoMan
JohnnyKillerEgoMan
3 posts
Nomad

BDT5, more towers, unique, special missions and daily challenges, more upgrade selections.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Why do you like Kingdom Rush better?

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

BTD5: has much more upgrades, towertypes, and enemies.
there are also special missions and daily challenges.
What tower is better than a supermonkey in kingdom rush.
Get better stuff for towers by using them and ranking them up.

Kingdom rush: few towertypes, enemies are alike, to get challengs you need yo replay a lv over on several modes.
To get better stats you need to upgrade with stars.

I like BTD5 more because of the reasons stated above.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush is much better in my opinion. I like the graphics, levels, and gameplay better. Everything about Kingdom Rush is more exciting.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

But BTD5 has good graphics too and the levels are cool in it. So the only reason you like kingdom rush better is only because there is a better gameplay?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You also have to remember the BTD has had 5 times to get it right. And personally I like 4 more then 5. So anyway lets compare them.

BTD 5- It is a great game and has lots of towers and upgrades. It has good graphics and interesting levels. The gameplay is the same though as all other tower defense games.

Kingdom Rush- Also a great game. It has fewer towers though. It also has good graphics and I think the levels are interesting. It also has better gameplay in my opinion. Having towers that are able to stop and fight the enemies is pretty cool.

I would say they are about equal.

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

I like Bloons tower defense better than kingdom rush, mostly because of the towers and upgrade, plus, kingdom rush is very short unless yoou have premium content. Kingdom rush is still a good game though.

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

Here is the real question.
What do you think could be the better game BTD 6 or KR2 ?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Wow, now that's a question. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't know, maybe I'll like KR2 better than BTD6. Depending on what and how many upgrades the creators will add.

Showing 1-15 of 26