Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What the heck is with twilight

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 10:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Whats with these movies itss a whole thing about a vampire and a werewolf fighting over one girl umm hello there r more girls out there not just one and what im going to say now will probably fill my profile with angry comments about this but whatever: i think girls just go there to see the dudes on there they dont listen to it at all just stare and drool.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 10:14pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,755 posts

Knight

I don't particularly care about Twilight but Kristen Stewart is pretty hot and a couple vampire girls are cute, that's all. :)
My GF likes it a lot though so I guess it's more of a chick flick.
BTW, you mustn't have a GF because when you have one, you have to watch these kinds of movies sometimes.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 10:27pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

Yeah it's a chickflick, and every girl's dream guy would be like Jacob from the movie so yeah.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 10:48pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

I laughed uncontrollably when Kristen Stewart drank the blood out of a Styrofoam to-go cup in the fourth movie. Other than that I didn't find the series very interesting.

Yeah it's a chickflick, and every girl's dream guy would be like Jacob from the movie so yeah.

He can't keep his shirt on, and he's always running from something.

He's basically just a dark-skinned Matt Damon.

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 12:19am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Let's see...

Hot actors + passing fad + romance + "bad boys" = perfect movie for 12 year old girls.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 5:16pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

there's a youtube video about how to be as good an actress as christen stuart, one of the things is to always look like your about to throw up, suddenly notice your hair etc. but yeah a total chick flick and one of them looks like a 7 year old on stariods

~manly man

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 6:43pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

Kristen Stewart is pretty hot

*gags*
No, just no. She is not my type at all.

I saw the first movie but it was nothing special. Just a movie based on a book. I guess if you read the books and liked them you would like the movie but it is a chick flick.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 7:52pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I wonder if the directors told Kristen Stewart to keep the same facial expression throughout the whole film.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 8:09pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

Kristen Stewart is pretty hot

I agree, but not in the movie! They purposely gave her a weak appearance to show her vulnerability to the supernaturals! Not the best look if you ask me... x)

I wonder if the directors told Kristen Stewart to keep the same facial expression throughout the whole film.

I wonder if they told Robert Pattinson to read every line without any expression throughout the whole film...

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 10:39pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,755 posts

Knight

I agree, but not in the movie! They purposely gave her a weak appearance to show her vulnerability to the supernaturals! Not the best look if you ask me... x)

Brunettes with long hair does that to me.
She's hot when she wears short skirts but in Twilight she always wear jeans (boring!). Type her name on the search section of http://www.justjared.com, type Kristen Stewart awards and go to page 5, and especially 6.
You'll understand what I mean by hot. xD

Reply to What the heck is with twilight

You must be logged in to post a reply!