ForumsNews and FeedbackOld AG gone?

27 6940
Awesomer_Runescape
Awesomer_Runescape
29 posts
Nomad

This has probably been asked before and answered but can someone tell me if the this ald AG will still be avaiable to use when AG3 comes out?

• 27 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I think we need at least 5 mods for each threads.... More mods for more popular thread...

Ah, yeah, so easy... needs only a massive manpower to do that, no problem, hire dozens of mods only for a lousy feature?
Its not easy to find a mod, and dont try to tell me everyone can do that... its hard to find people for that, you need users that dont abuse there given rights and spend time for this...

(Idk if they have to so sth else)
I don't care who is paid or not... ! Both can do the job...

Ah, yeah, you dont care... thats all? Nice argument, wow...
mikemaxgames
mikemaxgames
17 posts
Nomad

Yes it will be gone so to bad. I know its really sad but to sad sucker.

From, Mikemaxgames

P.s. Its not avalible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Maybe they should just forget the whole thing. I like version 2 the way it is (except it does need some changes). I don't like the idea of losing all my AP.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Maybe they should just forget the whole thing. I like version 2 the way it is (except it does need some changes). I don't like the idea of losing all my AP.

Everyone will lose their AP, but you can gain AP back by earning game achievements.
GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Ah, yeah, so easy... needs only a massive manpower to do that, no problem, hire dozens of mods only for a lousy feature?
Its not easy to find a mod, and dont try to tell me everyone can do that... its hard to find people for that, you need users that dont abuse there given rights and spend time for this...

Uh huh ? I said "5 mods" (I was goin' to "vomit" only 2) because what you said make the armorgames' work was so "impracticable"... ****... man ! I thought this must have been easier than in my country !
Ah, yeah, you dont care... thats all? Nice argument, wow...

So... ?
Seriously, at the position as "gamers", who care about this ? Cuz' most of us know this... !
What do you want me to say sth else ? Mods and admins are just Dolls or sth ? Am I so ironic like that ?
I see that you only argue in negative way with "Ah yeah" LOL.... In spite of the fact that it's really hard, but nothing is impossible...
Ok... Maybe Armorgames forum haven't developed enough condition...
Haizzz....
GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Everyone will lose their AP, but you can gain AP back by earning game achievements.

Cool.... !
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i thought it was going to be released like a year ago.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i thought it was going to be released like a year ago.

Either they're working really hard, working at a moderate pace, or scrapped the idea completely. None of us know because they don't post updates here. At this rate I'd estimate the site being released some time in 2014.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Possible... could be right, could be wrong.
My tip: its done when its done...^^

Showing 16-24 of 27