Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Old AG gone?

Posted Jun 16, '12 at 12:05pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,149 posts

I think we need at least 5 mods for each threads.... More mods for more popular thread...

Ah, yeah, so easy... needs only a massive manpower to do that, no problem, hire dozens of mods only for a lousy feature?
Its not easy to find a mod, and dont try to tell me everyone can do that... its hard to find people for that, you need users that dont abuse there given rights and spend time for this...

(Idk if they have to so sth else)
I don't care who is paid or not... ! Both can do the job...

Ah, yeah, you dont care... thats all? Nice argument, wow...

Posted Jun 16, '12 at 3:16pm

mikemaxgames

mikemaxgames

17 posts

Yes it will be gone so to bad. I know its really sad but to sad sucker.

From, Mikemaxgames

P.s. Its not avalible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Jun 16, '12 at 4:24pm

macfan1

macfan1

436 posts

Maybe they should just forget the whole thing. I like version 2 the way it is (except it does need some changes). I don't like the idea of losing all my AP.

Posted Jun 16, '12 at 5:20pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,396 posts

Maybe they should just forget the whole thing. I like version 2 the way it is (except it does need some changes). I don't like the idea of losing all my AP.

Everyone will lose their AP, but you can gain AP back by earning game achievements.

Posted Jun 17, '12 at 12:21am

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

191 posts

Ah, yeah, so easy... needs only a massive manpower to do that, no problem, hire dozens of mods only for a lousy feature?
Its not easy to find a mod, and dont try to tell me everyone can do that... its hard to find people for that, you need users that dont abuse there given rights and spend time for this...

Uh huh ? I said "5 mods" (I was goin' to "vomit" only 2) because what you said make the armorgames' work was so "impracticable"... ****... man ! I thought this must have been easier than in my country !

Ah, yeah, you dont care... thats all? Nice argument, wow...

So... ?
Seriously, at the position as "gamers", who care about this ? Cuz' most of us know this... !
What do you want me to say sth else ? Mods and admins are just Dolls or sth ? Am I so ironic like that ?
I see that you only argue in negative way with "Ah yeah" LOL.... In spite of the fact that it's really hard, but nothing is impossible...
Ok... Maybe Armorgames forum haven't developed enough condition...
Haizzz....

Posted Jun 17, '12 at 3:36am

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

191 posts

Everyone will lose their AP, but you can gain AP back by earning game achievements.

Cool.... !

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 5:45pm

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

516 posts

i thought it was going to be released like a year ago.

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 4:45am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

i thought it was going to be released like a year ago.

Either they're working really hard, working at a moderate pace, or scrapped the idea completely. None of us know because they don't post updates here. At this rate I'd estimate the site being released some time in 2014.

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 7:30am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,149 posts

Possible... could be right, could be wrong.
My tip: its done when its done...^^

Reply to Old AG gone?

You must be logged in to post a reply!