Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

My video art.

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 6:10pm

inferedmonkey

inferedmonkey

176 posts

I think the effects are pretty good but, the camera should shake a little and if you look at the water it is unaffected by the shake. Those are my only suggestions.

Yeah I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out. I didn't know how to make the position of the pool the same as the rest because it's actually a different video put in behind it.:/

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 6:02am

Secretmapper

Secretmapper

740 posts

Yeah I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out. I didn't know how to make the position of the pool the same as the rest because it's actually a different video put in behind it.:/

What program are you using? You could probably replicate the shake for both 'videos' If it's a different one.

Cause in AE, you link layers to a camera, and whatever you do to a camera happens to all linked layers.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 2:58pm

inferedmonkey

inferedmonkey

176 posts

What program are you using? You could probably replicate the shake for both 'videos' If it's a different one.

Cause in AE, you link layers to a camera, and whatever you do to a camera happens to all linked layers.

I'm using AE and that's a really good idea!  I can't believe I didn't think of that. I just took the lazy way out and tried to use the wiggler.

Posted Jun 16, '12 at 7:33am

Secretmapper

Secretmapper

740 posts

Hope it helps...

Posted Jun 18, '12 at 9:36pm

inferedmonkey

inferedmonkey

176 posts

Well thanks. I plan on putting another video up tomorrow.

Reply to My video art.

You must be logged in to post a reply!