ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Cenere's hilarious shenanigans - free tea by the door [locked by request]

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 9:19am

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

It's snowing outside. I ought to enjoy it

I wish I had a snow to enjoy, but I don't think that happens in 60 degree weather.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:25pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I wish I had a snow to enjoy, but I don't think that happens in 60 degree weather.

There wasn't much up here. My parents got several cm, while there was merely a sprinkle of white up here.

Also, I kinda wish I had something to show for today, because I have done nothing constructive, but I don't.
Would post some writing, but that would mean no pretty pictures.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 5:42pm

daleks

daleks

3,129 posts

It's snowing outside. I ought to enjoy it.

Snow is the only good thing to come from the cold. Other then that I don't like the cold at all.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 11:38am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Well, winter is my favourite time. It's cold out, it's dark the majority of the time, don't have to worry about light stabbing me in the eyes or heat being around and impossible to get out of.
Snow is a whole nother thing, though. Winter is awesome, snow is totally awesome. A winter with snow is amazing in all ways (besides making train travels a lot slower, but I can deal with that more than wet leaves making train travel a lot slower), a white Christmas is a goddarn miracle, and I am kinda pissed that the snow has started melting already.
Anyway. Snow. I love it.

In other news, here, have a short summary of Kai being a butt to a seventh son of a seventh son: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH THAT'S THE BEST ****ING JOKE I HAVE HEARD IN MONTHS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"
The end.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 2:23pm

daleks

daleks

3,129 posts

Then suddenly it's hilarious to try and talk to me. All the other times? Nah. Let's not bother that busy, sad, miserable man, he probably does not want company.

Well you could just send messages to people you want to talk to...

Anyway. Snow. I love it.

I think I was able to figure that out.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 2:37pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Well you could just send messages to people you want to talk to...

Because I am busy, sad and miserable?
I have some internet social anxiety, and I get super self conscious and irrational about bothering people, because I fear they don't really want to talk to me/listen to the blabbering that keeps coming out of my... metaphysical mouth.

I think I was able to figure that out.

Oh, good, I was fearing it hadn't come across properly, because I really, seriously, love snow. Like, jumping into 1meter snowdrifts* love. If I could marry snow, I would be proposing at this very moment-love.

Other-other news: Other stuff that people does not show interest for. In this case, relating alcohol.

*I have no idea it's the right word, or I should be using snowbank.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 2:49pm

daleks

daleks

3,129 posts

I have some internet social anxiety, and I get super self conscious and irrational about bothering people, because I fear they don't really want to talk to me/listen to the blabbering that keeps coming out of my... metaphysical mouth.

I am too if I have never talked to that person on the Internet before. If I am friends with the person though it doesn't bug me to send a message to them. So you wouldn't bug me. And if I didn't have time to respond I just wouldn't at that time.

*I have no idea it's the right word, or I should be using snowbank.

Snowbank is probably preferred.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 2:58pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I am too if I have never talked to that person on the Internet before. If I am friends with the person though it doesn't bug me to send a message to them. So you wouldn't bug me. And if I didn't have time to respond I just wouldn't at that time.

Irrational fear. Also, do you really want to be forced into replying to me on stuff that already apparently does not warrant a reply in this thread?

Snowbank is probably preferred.

"Snow that has drifted into a bank", either way. Last winter, the snow surface froze, while it having drifted into huge banks, so we could walk around on top of it. It was amazing. It made it pretty hard to go get the logs for our fireplace, but I think I spend more time than sensible rolling around on the snow.
Did I mention I really like snow?

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 3:00pm

daleks

daleks

3,129 posts

Also, do you really want to be forced into replying to me on stuff that already apparently does not warrant a reply in this thread?

Yes actually. I tend to spend lots of time staring at my profile and seeing that no one has responded. Then I get sad.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 3:07pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Yes actually. I tend to spend lots of time staring at my profile and seeing that no one has responded. Then I get sad.

I post stuff here, then I spend a lot of time refreshing the page, hoping for someone to comment with interest. Then I get sad.
Apparently I have been posting the wrong place.

But I guess I should open the comments... If nothing, then because I need a bunch of AP to reach the 20k AP before AP disappear. If I could somehow get 3456 comments too, it would be amusing.