ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCenere's hilarious shenanigans - free tea by the door [locked by request]

249 79810
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Look, I can art too.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img019.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img020-1.jpg
Hydreigon(c)Nintendo, Gamefreak
Kinda my take on it, since I didn't have a ref.
I think I got it wrong.

• 249 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Pie! :P idk too bad you don't have thanksgiving, What are some holidays where you get too many baked goods after a feast

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I was responding to what you should draw btw i dunno, have you ever done a still life?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

What are some holidays where you get too many baked goods after a feast

Christmas, usually.
And, well, it's not like I actually have nothing to draw. I have way too much to draw, so once again I sit here, drawing nothing, because my imagination is filled with stories I can't do anything about.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

To add onto your too much stuff to draw and complete nothingness, now you should totally draw Cen wearing a kransekage and juggling aebleskiver while eating klejner!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I support Gantic's suggestion.

Throw in a necklace of pebernoedder too.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Cen would most likely protest if I asked him to do that. If not because you should not wear kransekage as anything other than soon to be eaten cake, then because he can't juggle.
Could ttly eat an æbleskive now, though... Bother.

Does the special letters still work on the forums? We will find out, I guess.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

And I am ninja so I know everything :3

*look this up on tvtropes.com

Apparently you knew everything except that it is tvtropes.org not .com.

Also I think that in WoM Cen is most like this:
If the hero is Surrounded by Idiots, then The Lancer will be Number Two For Brains.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Then at least draw Cen wearing some trapidailitapopatomic shoes? You don't have to juggle shoes if they're on your feet.

So, I was on this page, went to page 14, and the link to page 15 vanished. I was like, "AHRAGE!" until I realized the cache is failing again. >_>

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

æbleskive
Does the special letters still work on the forums? We will find out, I guess.

:O

Whåt is this sørcæry.

... That sounds hilarious.

Also you should hop on skype tomorrow. I keep meaning to tell you I wanna chitter, but it's always like 2am before I get a Cen craving. Cens are asleep at that hour.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Cens are asleep at that hour.

O God, he has multiplied! I don't think I could handle more then one Cen.

Me:Give us art Cen!
Mind: But you didn't even work on your art today Daleks. Why do you expect Cen to work on his.
Me: Shut up mind.

Ya, I think I am insane.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Ya, I think I am insane.

I think everyone who frequents the art section is a little insane. It's perfectly healthy!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Apparently you knew everything except

shaddup! dot org, dot com, nobody pays any attention to domain naming conventions nowadays anyway >_<

If the hero is Surrounded by Idiots, then The Lancer will be Number Two For Brains.

What if the Hero is remarkably prone to operating by Indy Ploy?
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well it says that it is mostly used my Idiot Heroes, so I think you are proving my point.
shaddup! dot org, dot com

Well when I try to type it in as dot com and it doesn't work then I assume that it is some Aussie site that I cannot get to for some reason.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I think everyone who frequents the art section is a little insane. It's perfectly healthy!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that.

...Well.

..........Other than these voices, anyway.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So much activity. Amazing.

Also I think that in WoM Cen is most like this:

Strop is in no way surrounded by idiots. And Cen does not have crap for brains.
While Strop might not be an idiot as much as a well intentioned extremist, the tropes that fit on the lancer section are more likely to be everything but that.
Notably because Cen's the foil and the straigth man to Strop's less serious and slightly... uh over the top way of handling things.
So, we have a lancer, that has to work rather hard just to deal with the chaos Strop creates.

So, aren't we happy we brought this up?

Then at least draw Cen wearing some trapidailitapopatomic shoes? You don't have to juggle shoes if they're on your feet.

I don't even...

Also you should hop on skype tomorrow. I keep meaning to tell you I wanna chitter, but it's always like 2am before I get a Cen craving. Cens are asleep at that hour.

Cens do tend to be asleep at that hour, yes. Will consider.

O God, he has multiplied! I don't think I could handle more then one Cen.

There are actual several Cen's around. The vast majority of them are not canon, however.
That's what happens when you have a character that transplants very well to other scenarios, worlds and settings.

Me:Give us art Cen!

Will consider.

It isn't that healthy to be insane, but at least it shields you from growing insane from the exposure from the AMW.

Well it says that it is mostly used by Idiot Heroes, so I think you are proving my point.

This does make me think you misunderstood that trope.

Other than these voices, anyway.

Always listen to the voices, except when you shouldn't. Then you should take advice from the internet, except when it's bad advice. For that, you will need to go out and yell at random people.

In other news, I just got my artbook yesterday, and I really want to look in it, but I don't want to spoil the cinematic experience of the story, and it makes me sad.
Showing 136-150 of 249