ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCenere's hilarious shenanigans - free tea by the door [locked by request]

249 79805
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Look, I can art too.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img019.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img020-1.jpg
Hydreigon(c)Nintendo, Gamefreak
Kinda my take on it, since I didn't have a ref.
I think I got it wrong.

• 249 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

...Wonders if its ice tea hmm...then thinks Cen would have more viewers if it were free beer. Stares at some the art and wonders why it isn't on DA...I would have seen it months ago :P. Alas I have figured that I draw better with an audience...even of one . Perhaps you should try it, that is broadcasting a realtime feed.. Idk have yet to understand much except my own thoughts of "this is such a crappy piece, screw it I won't do anymore" are sort of lifted when the pauses that I take to look at my progress are replaced with conversation. Just a suggestion, and it you do manage to plan live Centertainment, don't forget to say something on DA.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Interesting sketches... they certainly do a good job at showing a fairly deep level of emotion!

My characters get increasingly annoyed by being drawn.

What is the story behind these sketches, anyway?

Zombie AU. Might write more at some point. If nothing, there will be more sketches.

I want art now. I will die if I don't get mind blowingly awesome arts. in purple.

Well, that is easier than hiring an assassin. No art for you.

if it were free beer.

Can't, users might be under 21 or 18. I might lose my license.

Perhaps you should try it, that is broadcasting a realtime feed..

Doubt my computer could handle it. It's a fairly old thing, but trusty. Just, not that trusty.

As for dA, I'm just a lazy bum, and I don't want to share the non-excellent stuff on dA.

And the reason for writing:
SKYFALL WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT I AM SO HYPED ON ACTION RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIGHT HEADED AND WANT TO SKIP IN THE RAIN AND GET PNEUMONIA AND DIE AND RESURRECT LIKE EFFING JAMES BOND HOLY ALL THAT IS AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THAT MOVIE 100/10 WOULD WATCH AGAIN

I really like that movie.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

SKYFALL WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT

Some of us are stuck in America and haven't had a chance of seeing it yet. And I need to see Argo first.

I really like that movie.

Darn. My guess was that you hated it. I guess I need to stop reading into things.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

nuuuuuu.

can I see old purple art?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Some of us are stuck in America and haven't had a chance of seeing it yet.

Well, there had to be some advantages to living in Europe. Usually it means I get to be the last to see any and all animated movies, so I am all okay with being one of the first to see this one.

Darn. My guess was that you hated it. I guess I need to stop reading into things.

Totally why I summed it up in that last sentence.

can I see old purple art?

I don't think I actually have purple art...
I think I have a blue picture of Cen looking drunk from a rp session I got for my birthday last year, but nothing purple.

I also have a hundred sketches of dragons, which I could colour purple, but I don't particularly feel like doing anything, that might involve scanning sketches that are unrelated to the zombie stuff.
Which is kind of awesome, btw.
But then again, the AUs seem to be all kinds of awesome, and the canon, not so much.
But so troublesome...
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I don't particularly feel like doing anything, that might involve scanning sketches that are unrelated to the zombie stuff.

And you want to do zombie stuff why?

But you are a lot like me Cen, so many things you could do, but it just isn't worth it.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And you want to do zombie stuff why?

I have an ongoing zombie AU where my characters are awesome. And does awesome stuff. Or at least stuff worth of copying and uploading somewhere.
One of which is dying in a fire, but I guess that might have to be left out.

But you are a lot like me Cen, so many things you could do, but it just isn't worth it.

Well, some of it is that I am a bit drunk right now, and it's effing cold outside of my bed, so I don't want to get out just to scan stuff I drew instead of listening to my professor.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It got recommended that I posted this elsewhere.
This, I guess, is elsewhere enough.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img029.jpg

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The blood is really good. I have to ask, is the blood real?

The rest of the image, I have no idea what is going on.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I'd have to question Cen's state of mind if the blood was real.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

What, using blood to enhance artwork is considered crazy now?

Guess who isn't sharing any of his paintings from when he was 14...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The blood is really good. I have to ask, is the blood real?

What, using blood to enhance artwork is considered crazy now?

You should always question my state of mind. I do.
But, no, the blood isn't real, even if it looks like it (and it does, I have a disgusted classmate's word for it looking eerily real), but rather a high amount of abuse of my water colours.
Glad it did the trick, though.
As for using blood in art = crazy, it's not that bad. Highly dangerous considering the amount, I guess, but it can look alright. Though it does tend to have a consistency and colour, that does not work well for a lot of things, in my opinion.

The rest of the image, I have no idea what is going on.

My characters does not always agree with my decisions.
Some violently disagree.
Oh, and then all the meta.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I thought they were water colors. Anyway, I never actually stated that using blood was bad or crazy, but actually making yourself bleed for the sake of art is pretty questionable. Now, if you get a nasty cut or nosebleed feel free to use the blood while you can! But I can't ever think of a time when I thought "I gotta use this blood!" when I've been cut.

... that does not work well for a lot of things, in my opinion.

Agreed but I've seen it used well in photography. Once you know you are looking at real blood, it just creates a feeling that a substitute can't recreate.

You should always question my state of mind. I do.

I'm in the same boat. I hope you don't have the internal conversations with yourself like I do. I'm not at gollum/smeagol level yet, but I can foresee a future where it happens...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Didn't I post last night? Must have derped out.

I thought they were water colors

Darn.

And I don't talk to myself, I talk to the characters that occupy my head. The curse of an imaginative mind, I guess.

Talking about imagination, I seem to have forgotten how to draw. I am just wasting paper at this rate.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

And I don't talk to myself, I talk to the characters that occupy my head. The curse of an imaginative mind, I guess.

the voices of the characters are saying "Who the hell is this guy, and why am I poorly drawn, but this guy imagines an epic pokemon..." :P
Showing 91-105 of 249