ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCenere's hilarious shenanigans - free tea by the door [locked by request]

249 80053
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Look, I can art too.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img019.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img020-1.jpg
Hydreigon(c)Nintendo, Gamefreak
Kinda my take on it, since I didn't have a ref.
I think I got it wrong.

• 249 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You have offended me in everyway, sir! I will now go search for women online dressed fully, preferably with coats on.

Which can probably look more vulgar than above, if done - right. Wrong. Uh...
Z!AU Lyra does sport the best leather jacket, though. And a see-through white top and black bra. ... Forget I mentioned it.

On a serious note, I'm jealous that you feel comfortable drawing women. I'm scared to even think about drawing a female.

How do I boobs.
It's not comfort as much as necessity. Because, if I didn't drew them, I would have drawn more Governmoron art, and I don't think this thread can handle that.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Cen, haven't you realized by now that telling people not to do something only encourages them to do it?

I like the sketches, the two links and Strop's request are definitely my favorites. Isn't Lyra's head a little large in that last sketch? Or is her head supposed to be inflated?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Cen, haven't you realized by now that telling people not to do something only encourages them to do it?

They can do whatever they want, as long as they don't come running to me, whining about being butthurt and offended and stuff. If they are going to be offended, they can kindly **** out of my thread.
Sorry, but it kinda bothers me, because none of this is actually against the site rules, but still some people in the past have been complaining about the content of my thread, and I honestly can't be bothered to keep a polite, straight face at that any more.
So, warning, because then I can tell them they are assbutts for not reading the disclaimer and to kindly go somewhere else with their... I think I should stop here, there's way too much cursing in this post already.

I like the sketches, the two links and Strop's request are definitely my favorites. Isn't Lyra's head a little large in that last sketch? Or is her head supposed to be inflated?

First things first.
Inflated? Probably more of a mistake. It's hard to fix stuff when you don't want to erase the entire drawing to preserve the perfect face/head.
Or the boobs and butt got me distracted, what do I know.
As for the second link, I really did enjoy that myself as well. Guilty pleasure and all. As for Kai on the swing, he has a "condition", as Strop put it.

Much story to tell, not enough ****s to give.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Teleportation is rarely an instantaneous event. It doesn't take long, sure, you pop out in an entirely other world than where you began, just moments after you began your travel, stepping out of one world and into a new one in the matter of a heartbeat. And efficient travel method that almost entirely eliminated the travelling perspective of things. And which such a description, then how would someone be able to explain the travel itself, really? It's just stepping into the bus, just top step out on the other side, without the pesky actual being in the bus with all those other people and the smell and noise and the waiting around without being able to do anything. In on one side, out on the other, no sidetracks, no stops in between. Fast, effective. Perfect for the Government and their order and manners and rules and guidelines and boring whites. Because the teleportation by them was pretty much the same. You just waited for the spell, it was usually a spell, though who was he to judge what they did to people they actually liked anyway. He wouldn't be one of them. The spell, the magic would surround you and there would be a moment of whites, sparkling, clean, light filled whites, a sense of movement, though there never really was any, and then you would stand where you were supposed to stand, and not a hair would have moved on your head since your journey began. Everything was as it should be, everything was perfect and nice and boring.
Darkness based teleportation was, to be honest, not much different. Or, shapeshifter based darkness, at least. Then again, shapeshifters were not beings that would bother changing something that works just because it's boring. They would just be and then be somewhere else. Everything was void for a skip of the heart, and then you would be somewhere else and wonder just where you went, when you went away. His own few teleportations back in those days had been messier, heavier, the colour of what you see when you close your eyes, dark but blinking with colours and stuff. Even if the travel took no time, it felt like he had been running with that heavy feeling in his chest, drained and tired and uncomfortable. Like wearing a wet overcoat somehow.
Then there was Cen's. Teleportation. Blinks. They didn't travel for long enough to be more so than that. It felt like that. Blinking and opening your eyes to a new place. But you felt the movement. Not directly, but you knew you had been moved from one spot to another. It was different, probably due to crude magic and lack of understanding, but it was never uncomfortable. It was safe. It hadn't been the first time around, when they hadn't known each other very well, that had been like being ripped away by a current, just without the current. The safety had come with the trust, though, he sometimes guessed Cen was still feeling the rip of the current and not the safety at all. Understandable, somehow.
This, however, was not like any of those.
Kai would have thought most of this, had he had the time, but there was none. Rather it all came in a glimpse of realisation, when the boring whites had changed to swirling, bright colours before the stream between space had spat them both out on something cold, wet and hard and closed with a disturbing lack of sound behind them, the same kind of silence that white noise creates when it stops. It hurt more than the impact with the ground, the asphalt of some foreign city where they were not supposed to be. Then the noise rushed back along with proper vision without dancing dots of neon colour.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Same as above, ladies, then everything else.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img046.jpg
Strop needed Strip drawings.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img047.jpg
Stuff I can't draw: All of the above, which now includes Lyra.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img048.jpg
Arm cramp, last thing lined. Sai.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img049.jpg
Colours. Lyra.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/shapeshifters.jpg
Minishifters, now with minishaper.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/govermorns.jpg
Idiots.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Let me just admit that I know nearly squat on your characters ( and Im not asking for an explanation ), but I always enjoy looking at them.

The only thing that bugs me from the doodles above is the second picture. The lady's head is a little skewed. Maybe it's just the fact that her cheek bones aren't pronounced.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Let's start with this first:

I always enjoy looking at them.

Always nice to hear.

The lady's head is a little skewed. Maybe it's just the fact that her cheek bones aren't pronounced.

It wasn't a good line/sketch, so I will just stick to the description of the picture.

I know nearly squat on your characters

I think, maybe, three people know more than the bare facts, which is name and relative design.
Which is sad due to below.
(Also, I would challenge you to count the Cens in the last post because it would be fun, but reality is that it wouldn't really be, because it would highlight all the sad.)

Im not asking for an explanation

I know. No one ever does.
For a story teller, I tell an awful small amount of stories to anyone but myself. People rarely care.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I count 4 Cens. How sad does that make you?

And hey, if you wanna explain them go ahead. I just figured that you got tired of doing that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I count 4 Cens. How sad does that make you?

Could be worse, you could have missed some of humans.
The three minishapers are Cens too. Technically, at least. The one with the stupid grin is a miniKaishifter, the two others are the ones I have already drawn in their adult form.

And hey, if you wanna explain them go ahead. I just figured that you got tired of doing that.

Never getting tired of explaining when asked, feeling really self conscious about ranting about stuff I want to tell, because surely no one wants to hear about the Governmorons.
Or anything else, really. Look at the pretty pictures and stuff.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Oo I think it would be awesome to see a age progression with your Cenere character in your ever comic style :P idk it would give you an excuse to draw 4 cens...baby cen, toddler cen, teen cen, normal cen, mid 40s cen, over the hill cen, grumpy old cen...i think bronze would be shocked to see that :P, that would probably better then a gender switch Oo.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Strop needed Strip drawings.

Strip in actually clothes? I think this is a first. Most of the pictures of her are her in a bikini.

And why did you close your comments Cenny?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

it would give you an excuse to draw 4 cens

Honestly, I don't think I need an excuse to draw Cen, as seen in this thread.
Might consider, if nothing then for the excuse of drawing Cen in his awkward hair phase.

And why did you close your comments Cenny?

Magic comment number. And it's easier, then I don't have to check if people want to talk to me.
Besides, I am considering a hiatus-thing, so might as well.

As for Strip, I doubt they would allow bikinis in the gym. But go ask Strop about that, she's his character after all.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Magic comment number.

You said the same thing about 3333, which was much cooler anyway.
As for Strip, I doubt they would allow bikinis in the gym. But go ask Strop about that, she's his character after all.

I think everyone in Strop's world would allow Strip to go in a bikini anywhere. And I think character Cen would be OK with that too.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Bloody internet...

You said the same thing about 3333, which was much cooler anyway.

I like numbers. And people weren't making conversation anyway, since they apparently only want to talk to me when I don't want to talk to them, or when they can't because my comments are closed or when I can't get to a computer and it says so in my about. Then suddenly it's hilarious to try and talk to me. All the other times? Nah. Let's not bother that busy, sad, miserable man, he probably does not want company.

I think everyone in Strop's world would allow Strip to go in a bikini anywhere. And I think character Cen would be OK with that too.

Character Cen... I don't even...
As for Strip, so any of us really mind her in skimpy getups? Except for the vast majority that apparently do not appreciate the horse head.

It's snowing outside. I ought to enjoy it.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

It's snowing outside. I ought to enjoy it

I wish I had a snow to enjoy, but I don't think that happens in 60 degree weather.
Showing 196-210 of 249