ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCenere's hilarious shenanigans - free tea by the door [locked by request]

249 80028
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Look, I can art too.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img019.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img020-1.jpg
Hydreigon(c)Nintendo, Gamefreak
Kinda my take on it, since I didn't have a ref.
I think I got it wrong.

• 249 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I wish I had a snow to enjoy, but I don't think that happens in 60 degree weather.

There wasn't much up here. My parents got several cm, while there was merely a sprinkle of white up here.

Also, I kinda wish I had something to show for today, because I have done nothing constructive, but I don't.
Would post some writing, but that would mean no pretty pictures.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It's snowing outside. I ought to enjoy it.

Snow is the only good thing to come from the cold. Other then that I don't like the cold at all.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, winter is my favourite time. It's cold out, it's dark the majority of the time, don't have to worry about light stabbing me in the eyes or heat being around and impossible to get out of.
Snow is a whole nother thing, though. Winter is awesome, snow is totally awesome. A winter with snow is amazing in all ways (besides making train travels a lot slower, but I can deal with that more than wet leaves making train travel a lot slower), a white Christmas is a goddarn miracle, and I am kinda pissed that the snow has started melting already.
Anyway. Snow. I love it.

In other news, here, have a short summary of Kai being a butt to a seventh son of a seventh son: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH THAT'S THE BEST ****ING JOKE I HAVE HEARD IN MONTHS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"
The end.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Then suddenly it's hilarious to try and talk to me. All the other times? Nah. Let's not bother that busy, sad, miserable man, he probably does not want company.

Well you could just send messages to people you want to talk to...
Anyway. Snow. I love it.

I think I was able to figure that out.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well you could just send messages to people you want to talk to...

Because I am busy, sad and miserable?
I have some internet social anxiety, and I get super self conscious and irrational about bothering people, because I fear they don't really want to talk to me/listen to the blabbering that keeps coming out of my... metaphysical mouth.

I think I was able to figure that out.

Oh, good, I was fearing it hadn't come across properly, because I really, seriously, love snow. Like, jumping into 1meter snowdrifts* love. If I could marry snow, I would be proposing at this very moment-love.

Other-other news: Other stuff that people does not show interest for. In this case, relating alcohol.

*I have no idea it's the right word, or I should be using snowbank.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have some internet social anxiety, and I get super self conscious and irrational about bothering people, because I fear they don't really want to talk to me/listen to the blabbering that keeps coming out of my... metaphysical mouth.

I am too if I have never talked to that person on the Internet before. If I am friends with the person though it doesn't bug me to send a message to them. So you wouldn't bug me. And if I didn't have time to respond I just wouldn't at that time.
*I have no idea it's the right word, or I should be using snowbank.

Snowbank is probably preferred.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I am too if I have never talked to that person on the Internet before. If I am friends with the person though it doesn't bug me to send a message to them. So you wouldn't bug me. And if I didn't have time to respond I just wouldn't at that time.

Irrational fear. Also, do you really want to be forced into replying to me on stuff that already apparently does not warrant a reply in this thread?

Snowbank is probably preferred.

"Snow that has drifted into a bank", either way. Last winter, the snow surface froze, while it having drifted into huge banks, so we could walk around on top of it. It was amazing. It made it pretty hard to go get the logs for our fireplace, but I think I spend more time than sensible rolling around on the snow.
Did I mention I really like snow?
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Also, do you really want to be forced into replying to me on stuff that already apparently does not warrant a reply in this thread?

Yes actually. I tend to spend lots of time staring at my profile and seeing that no one has responded. Then I get sad.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yes actually. I tend to spend lots of time staring at my profile and seeing that no one has responded. Then I get sad.

I post stuff here, then I spend a lot of time refreshing the page, hoping for someone to comment with interest. Then I get sad.
Apparently I have been posting the wrong place.

But I guess I should open the comments... If nothing, then because I need a bunch of AP to reach the 20k AP before AP disappear. If I could somehow get 3456 comments too, it would be amusing.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Why do I, at almost 1 am, feel the urge to draw, not just anything, but really, really lame stuff.
Like illustrating the AU AU, because the lack of a visual effect to a seemingly satanic curse dumbfounding, or the Governmorons as fightgame characters, with basic animation or pixels or stuff. Or something huge and colourful and awesome, but I don't have ideas for.
Or ZombieAU stuff, a huge egocentric list of Cenversions, Kai actually not being a doofus... Lyra, because she's hard to draw, and boobs are hard to draw, and clothes are just annoying and uninspired and everything is a bunch of crap, and I really need to sleep...

vnsjkgbueiofj

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So, apparently I can't just make small simple drawings for the ASC anymore. Which is kind of crap, because they are so much work.
Anyway, more stuff no one will get, wooh!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/bro.jpg

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Mind explaining what's going on the background?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Mind explaining what's going on the background?

For once I actually do mind... But, I guess it can be described well as "blood and violence". Unless you are referring to the background, which are trees and a rock.

Anti-showing what is going on the background, pro-I don't have layers, how do I correct the lineart:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img069.jpg

Also, instead of drawing for the ASC (I guess I won't enter this round), I drew horrible monster that does not enjoy wings belonging to other people, I guess. The scene is largely incorrect.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/wingripper.jpg
And the background is largely blue, because I was getting tired of drawing. I also need more browns.

As for the AU, well, I think this would be canon.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/img066.jpg
I will spare the details.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Aren't Cen and Kai midground or at least somewhere between midground and background? I am referring to the trees. The trees have lateral blue lines crossing them. Is that some sort of magical aura? fog? energy field? emanating from the rock?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Aren't Cen and Kai midground or at least somewhere between midground and background? I am referring to the trees. The trees have lateral blue lines crossing them. Is that some sort of magical aura? fog? energy field? emanating from the rock?

You are the best, Gantic.
Nah, it's just crappy shading, really. A cold winter afternoon, with that kind of sky that just makes everything seem blue, and the snow to help it all along.
I would have made it better if I had drawn on some water resistant paper, so I could actually have used water to blend with.
Sorry for the confusion.
Showing 211-225 of 249