Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Strike Force Heroes Complete Walkthrough

Posted Jun 24, '12 at 12:23pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

Thanks for the tip I will be sure to Try the commando strategy out.

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 7:28am

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

Level 13 "Boarding Action"
This level takes place on the "Drop Ship" it is a Team death match You against all and Fifteen points to win. This level I found is the hardest level in Campaign . There is no real strategy to it other then every time you die take down Atleast One or two Guy with you or they will win. I armed my assassin with the Dragunov but it took two try's to beat it.

Its more easy with a tank armed with a Striker
And its also easy to use the Commando armed with the minigun (or michine gun such as First blood)

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 6:16pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

Its more easy with a tank armed with a Striker
And its also easy to use the Commando armed with the minigun (or michine gun such as First blood)

Thanks for the Idea I haven't really tried to much with the Commando or tank . I just got My Medic and Assassin to level fifty. And I'm starting to get my Commando and Tank leveled up and that will be a great chance for me to try this. Thanks for the tip.

Posted Jun 27, '12 at 7:36am

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

No problem.

and can you help me with challenge 8? pls the ninjas are invisable which makes me hardedr to kill them with the minigun.

Posted Jun 27, '12 at 7:40am

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

Challenge 8 "Ninja Assault"
This level is really really easy with the "Vital Sight" skill equipped. Mainly because the invisible ninja's brake the beam and you know when to shoot. But what helps even more on this level is the "Radar" Kill streak equipped. Then you can find lots of them. But if you do not want to do the "Vital Sight" approach then you could just as easily sit at the nose of the ship where they can get no other angle on you and shoot with an automatic weapon constantly. Till you hit one of the ninja's but that takes a bit more time.

I tryed that but fail

Posted Jun 27, '12 at 2:53pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

and can you help me with challenge 8? pls the ninjas are invisable which makes me hardedr to kill them with the minigun.

Well That's actually a tough one. If you cant do it that way you could equip your self with a melee weapon , and go to a spot on the ship were there is only one way to get at you. Then just keep swinging your melee weapon . If they try to come near you they due. That's best I can think of right now (:

Posted Jun 27, '12 at 10:48pm

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

191 posts

I find this is the easiest way to fight against those ninjas... especially minigun...

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 3:07pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

I find this is the easiest way to fight against those ninjas... especially minigun...

I used the "Tactical Sight" as I said earlier but it didn't work every time so I did occasionally shoot shots off with my secondary weapon repeatedly in random directions. I haven't tried the minigun yet but I will get around to that.

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 4:15am

dragon144

dragon144

24 posts

this isnt complete yet.... medals?
Well i got 3/4 secret medals, any ideas of detective ._.

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 6:22am

SillverMan

SillverMan

11 posts

For detective,you need to play level 5-Siege Under,and go RIGHT,no left,and go to the dead sciencist (in building) :D

Reply to Strike Force Heroes Complete Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!