ForumsGamesRaze, Raze 2, or Strike Force Heroes? Which is your favorite?

49 16804
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I think Raze 2 is the best because you can choose from a wide selection of guns and you can move easily. But now there is a glitch so its harder to fight. But i Still think Raze 2 is the best.

So what do you think?

• 49 Replies
JohnnyKillerEgoMan
JohnnyKillerEgoMan
3 posts
Nomad

strike force heroes , mainly because theres more playing style options and imo better graphics

Elbreth
Elbreth
17 posts
Peasant

Very difficult to say... Strike force is better for realism, but Raze is better for weapons and the story... maybe Raze.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

strike force heroes , mainly because theres more playing style options and imo better graphics

well its easier to move on raze 2 right
Wafflesquad
Wafflesquad
170 posts
Peasant

I like both of them. SFH doesn't feel like a game to me, it feels like a demo or maybe a precursor. Personally, I feel like it's going to get online. It just doesn't feel as full a game as Raze or Raze 2. Not to say I don't play them both; I played Raze (and beat it), played Raze 2 (and owned at it) and played (still playing) SFH (and I beat all the missions in that). So I have played all three games,

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

I don't really know why but I just like Strike Force Heroes a lot more than the Raze series

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

strike force heroes, you play and level up but raze has a better story and guns

maxxyboy1000
maxxyboy1000
11 posts
Nomad

Strike Force Heroes does improve on certain parts of Raze, like a wide range of playing styles.
But personally; Raze 2 is my favourite. I just seem to get the most enjoyment out of it.

NikkoJT
NikkoJT
2 posts
Nomad

Raze has better customization, the weapons feel better, and the graphics look less cartoony. Raze 2 has better game mode customization though, and the credit and special kill system is nice. SFH...eh. I really don't like it very much.

Overall, I'll say Raze 2.

Dadehran
Dadehran
21 posts
Peasant

I think Raze 2 is the best cause of its Graphics.

DeviousMaxximus
DeviousMaxximus
2 posts
Farmer

I like Raze and Raze 2 quite a bit but I've been having a blast with Strike Force Heroes. I like the different classes and custom uncrackable for those classes.

It's a really close call but I'd say SFH comes out just a bit above Raze 2 for me personally.

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

I have to say Raze 2, for it's wide range of weapons, abilities, equipment, good for choosing what you like to use and suits you the most, also the controls are easier for me. Although I do like the realism of Strike Fource Heroes, I like the scifi of Raze 2 more.
!

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I like both of them. SFH doesn't feel like a game to me, it feels like a demo or maybe a precursor. Personally, I feel like it's going to get online. It just doesn't feel as full a game as Raze or Raze 2. Not to say I don't play them both; I played Raze (and beat it), played Raze 2 (and owned at it) and played (still playing) SFH (and I beat all the missions in that). So I have played all three games,

so whats you fav

strike force heroes, you play and level up but raze has a better story and guns

which do you prefer

i don't think anyone likes raze 1 the best
SillverMan
SillverMan
11 posts
Nomad

[b]I like all,but my favorite is Strike Force Heroes,because there is more playing stile,custom characters .....

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I like Raze 1 and 2 because of double jump and powerups. But I also like Strike Force Heroes because of the realism of the game and that the playable protagonist of the singleplayer campaign isn't silent (yes, I like talking protagonists).

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

All 3 are good. But I prefer Raze and Raze2 because much more movements, weapons, better graphic and a longer Storyline. Raze 2 is the best of all of them, they have done more work on it then the others.

Showing 1-15 of 49