Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze, Raze 2, or Strike Force Heroes? Which is your favorite?

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 3:32am

DeviousMaxximus

DeviousMaxximus

1 post

I like Raze and Raze 2 quite a bit but I've been having a blast with Strike Force Heroes. I like the different classes and custom uncrackable for those classes.

It's a really close call but I'd say SFH comes out just a bit above Raze 2 for me personally.

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 3:26pm

Chata722

Chata722

74 posts

I have to say Raze 2, for it's wide range of weapons, abilities, equipment, good for choosing what you like to use and suits you the most, also the controls are easier for me. Although I do like the realism of Strike Fource Heroes, I like the scifi of Raze 2 more.
!

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 3:56pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

I like both of them. SFH doesn't feel like a game to me, it feels like a demo or maybe a precursor. Personally, I feel like it's going to get online. It just doesn't feel as full a game as Raze or Raze 2. Not to say I don't play them both; I played Raze (and beat it), played Raze 2 (and owned at it) and played  (still playing) SFH (and I  beat all the missions in that). So I have played all three games,

so whats you fav

strike force heroes, you play and level up but raze has a better story and guns

which do you prefer

i don't think anyone likes raze 1 the best

Posted Jun 27, '12 at 5:41am

SillverMan

SillverMan

11 posts

[b]I like all,but my favorite is Strike Force Heroes,because there is more playing stile,custom characters .....

Posted Jul 1, '12 at 4:51pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

I like Raze 1 and 2 because of double jump and powerups. But I also like Strike Force Heroes because of the realism of the game and that the playable protagonist of the singleplayer campaign isn't silent (yes, I like talking protagonists).

Posted Jul 1, '12 at 8:56pm

Salcin

Salcin

26 posts

All 3 are good. But I prefer Raze and Raze2 because much more movements, weapons, better graphic and a longer Storyline. Raze 2 is the best of all of them, they have done more work on it then the others.

Posted Jul 30, '12 at 8:21am

MartinXenix

MartinXenix

5 posts

Strike Force Heroes has the best update structure. I like the multi-soldier idea.

Posted Jul 30, '12 at 9:34am

soul474

soul474

1 post

SFH of course it has many features than Raze

Posted Jul 30, '12 at 7:58pm

colony101

colony101

37 posts

I'm in between strike force heroes and raze.
strike force heroes has more of an upgrade system but raze 2 has better graphics

Posted Jul 30, '12 at 8:03pm

colony101

colony101

37 posts

I'm in between strike force heroes and raze.
strike force heroes has more of an upgrade system but raze 2 has better graphics. raze has no upgrades, less guns, but decent graphics.

Reply to Raze, Raze 2, or Strike Force Heroes? Which is your favorite?

You must be logged in to post a reply!