Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze, Raze 2, or Strike Force Heroes? Which is your favorite?

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 11:36pm

superbob111

superbob111

471 posts

I think Raze 2 is the best because you can choose from a wide selection of guns and you can move easily. But now there is a glitch so its harder to fight. But i Still think Raze 2 is the best.

So what do you think?

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 2:30am

JohnnyKillerEgoMan

JohnnyKillerEgoMan

3 posts

strike force heroes , mainly because theres more playing style options and imo better graphics

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 11:30am

Elbreth

Elbreth

17 posts

Very difficult to say... Strike force is better for realism, but Raze is better for weapons and the story... maybe Raze.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 3:57pm

superbob111

superbob111

471 posts

strike force heroes , mainly because theres more playing style options and imo better graphics

well its easier to move on raze 2 right

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 9:19am

Wafflesquad

Wafflesquad

170 posts

I like both of them. SFH doesn't feel like a game to me, it feels like a demo or maybe a precursor. Personally, I feel like it's going to get online. It just doesn't feel as full a game as Raze or Raze 2. Not to say I don't play them both; I played Raze (and beat it), played Raze 2 (and owned at it) and played (still playing) SFH (and I beat all the missions in that). So I have played all three games,

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 8:44pm

MyTeddy

MyTeddy

34 posts

I don't really know why but I just like Strike Force Heroes a lot more than the Raze series

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 11:04pm

Kenezie

Kenezie

27 posts

strike force heroes, you play and level up but raze has a better story and guns

Posted Jun 23, '12 at 5:06am

maxxyboy1000

maxxyboy1000

12 posts

Strike Force Heroes does improve on certain parts of Raze, like a wide range of playing styles.
But personally; Raze 2 is my favourite. I just seem to get the most enjoyment out of it.

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 4:31am

NikkoJT

NikkoJT

2 posts

Raze has better customization, the weapons feel better, and the graphics look less cartoony. Raze 2 has better game mode customization though, and the credit and special kill system is nice. SFH...eh. I really don't like it very much.

Overall, I'll say Raze 2.

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 10:51pm

Dadehran

Dadehran

22 posts

I think Raze 2 is the best cause of its Graphics.

Reply to Raze, Raze 2, or Strike Force Heroes? Which is your favorite?

You must be logged in to post a reply!