ForumsArt, Music, and WritingClowning around

1 2855
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

This is a story about people being given special powers after surviving a strange and supernatural apocalypse that no one ever understood but for some unknown reason the powers to change and alter reality were given to people who dont care about anything so in this world were everyone is struggling to survive they have a hand full of people that can do anything hope you enjoy

• 1 Reply
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

The day started when an explosion came from the kitchen and Sam and Jack awoke but Tom managed to stay asleep.Sam and Jack entered the kitchen and found feathers were everywhere and Al [who is british] was covered in soot sam shouted "Al what did you do."Al used his thumb to light a pipe."Well i have attempted to cook a chicken as may be able to see it was to little avail but fear not i will now prepare some eggs."Sam and Jack both shouted no but unfortunantly Al didnt care and tried to fry eggs any way which also exploded in the pan."Oh dear it appears that i have created a chemical imbalance in the eggs."Then an egg yolk melted through the floor as to which Al stated."And a ph imbalance."Tom screamed from downstairs and ran up the stairs holding his forhead"why was i just burned by an egg yolk."Al pointed a spatula at him and said."Thats because you slept in."

Showing 1-1 of 1