82 posts
Nomad

im leaving AG for good so cya

• 14 Replies
morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Aaw, dont leave! Its a shame when active members leave, we need more not less!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

thats not cool to leave man

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well im guessing the competition has a new empty space where another will fill in

Good bye, just becuz he is gone dont use his armatar in his honor : (

atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

goodbye...*cries* I LOVED YOU
haha just kidding

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

from what I've heard on this topic, and on your profile, it seems that you have claimed to be quiting before. And I don't think you will. You've said it before but decided to not because you still have something that you like here. So please stay, we need more committed members, and not just spammers to get AG.

Hope you stay, and have a nice day

~Snowman1474~

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Que sera, sera.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

To divert attention away from the inevitable "is this spam" question, which is really a paraphrase of "how valuable is this thread?", I'll raise a nifty little quandrary:

Some of you may have felt that the whole "I'm quitting" attention-grabbing, if it is that, was unwarranted/stupid/whatever. However, some of you also have the need to say it, and in voicing this, proving that your attention has indeed been captured enough for you to react.

If you want to make a point here, it seems that you must do so by not making a point. But how difficult must this be! For my part, I am commenting on the whole process from a removed angle, hence the Latin in my previous post in this thread (if you don't know what it means, look it up!)

Personally I feel it unnecessary to criticise such threads, even if they are attention-grabbing. Some people are kind enough to grant precisely the kind of attention desired: "awwww, what, don't go, you're awesome!" but for those of you who won't do this, why would you care?

I have an answer for this final question. I want to know if you do.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The topic can have a point: the response you get from such can be an indication of how well you are known around here :P

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think that all of the people talking about how this is just a SPAM thread have made this just a SPAM thread. If you don't actually have anything to say to him because he is leaving, please don't post.

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

123, plz dont leave! I wanted to be friends! You'll meet a lot of people here, and you'll be very happi! Even if you do leave, always know that people are out here waiting for you to come back! >:/

Silent_Axeman
Silent_Axeman
19 posts
Nomad

Oh come on,why leave so soon?You were a great member on the site you were very active and you were a good friend to people so why quit?

-Silent

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

im with Silent_Axeman

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

=( why not stay? (i think hes gone already tho, but anyways...)

you have been a great member, what r u doing anyways?

SkyHawk777
SkyHawk777
25 posts
Nomad

Ok good leave I dont care. I dont even know you so good bye dude I hope you have a great rest of your life.

Showing 1-14 of 14