i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

oh it will
and the texans will win their first superbowl

TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS TEXANS

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Lol taxans maybe I don't think so they might make it to the playoffs but won't beat the Saints cause they have Drew Bree's and Jimmy Graham and whats they're RBs name ? Packers will be good again, Giants ( ugh ), patriots there's so many teams that are good so I don't know who will win.

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

the saints are my least favorite team do you know what happened with them last year and the texans dont have a chance id like to see andrew luck or RG3 win it all

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Texans are really good if Matt Schuab and Andre Johnson don't get those injuries. And if Foster can put up a 1,000 yard season. They will have a good chance at the Super Bowl.

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

Texans are really good if Matt Schuab and Andre Johnson don't get those injuries.

yeah any team can be good without injuries so thats not really saying anything
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Lol taxans maybe I don't think so they might make it to the playoffs but won't beat the Saints cause they have Drew Bree's and Jimmy Graham and whats they're RBs name ? Packers will be good again, Giants ( ugh ), patriots there's so many teams that are good so I don't know who will win.

agreed
its anyones game

and the texans dont have a chance

well they got into round 2 last year and they will improve

Texans are really good if Matt Schuab and Andre Johnson don't get those injuries. And if Foster can put up a 1,000 yard season. They will have a good chance at the Super Bowl.

thank you
and yes i agree
but if schuab does get injured
yates is ready to take his spot

yeah any team can be good without injuries so thats not really saying anything

true
but with players like that its slightly different
and at this point
it looks like slightly is everything
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

giants will win again

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

giants will win again

you cant just say that what proof do you have when was the last time a team won consecutive super bowls
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

you cant just say that what proof do you have when was the last time a team won consecutive super bowls

Everybody said the packers would. because the giants rule!
phones
phones
5 posts
Shepherd

giants suck

phones
phones
5 posts
Shepherd

go siants!!!!!!

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

giants will win again

the SF giants will but not the NY giants

giants suck

agreed
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The New York Giants were a surprising team in last year's season. Nobody expected them to beat the Packers. Or even talk about them making it into the playoffs. All the talk was about Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin. And that if they should go or not. They proved a point last year by winning a Super Bowl. But this year I don't think so.

One team I think that is underrated is the St Louis Rams. Sam Bradford had a decent first year. Last season was just a disaster with injuries all over the place. And he just lost it. They will step it up and get more weapons on offense and defense. But stay under the radar.

My favorite team is the 49ers. I'm not mad that they lost to the Giants. To get that far after 7 seasons is good enough. They just need to take it one step at a time. Let Alex Smith become a better quarterback in the pocket and they'll do absolutely fine.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I hate the giants I have been a Patriots fan all my life and I'm so ticked about how many times the Giants beat the Patriots

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

my top 5 teams for 2012-13 (I am a life-long raider fan, this has no bias whatsoever)

5. Saints: They clearly have the WR/TE talents with Meachem and Graham, Darren Sproles is a very vercitile receiving RB, and you can never count out Brees, one of the best QBs in the game, the only problem i see with them is that Brees has been waiting a long time to sign, i saw what happened with CJ2K waiting to sign and i fear of what may happen to Brees
4. 49ers: Major off-season moves with acquisitions of Mario Manningham and Brandon Jacobs, and Alex Smith appears to be peaking, Frank Gore is always a name associated with elite RBs in the league, and their dominant rush defense, but age is going to catch up with them if anything this year, Gore is getting pretty old, Brandon Jacobs is pretty old, and so many question marks about Randy Moss, he i think will ultimately decide their year, they are a huge boom or bust this year
3. Giants: Eli Manning, coming off of an amazing superbowl run last year and still playing at an extremely high rate of efficiency. Ahmad Bradshaw, not the most reliable runningback in the league, but you can't knock his abilities, he is a good player. Their D-line with Tuck, Pierre-Paul, Umenyiora etc, a running back's worst nightmare. But what is going to set them apart is the connections from Manning-Cruz and Manning-Nicks, two amazingly talented receivers and in my opinion, the reason they won the superbowl. But i have a lot of question marks around whether or not Cruz can repeat his production from last year, if he can't, that's a huge miss, especially without Mannignham's deep threat.
2. Packers: Aaron Rodgers...nuff said, one of the greatest QBs in the last decade. His pinpoint accuracy combined with the skill of players like Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Jermichael Finley and Donald Driver makes them a definite force to be reckoned with. The only things that worry me about the packers are their defense, they do not get the job done in my eyes, they coasted through 2011-12 reg. season on the shoulders of their offense. Also, their RBs, they just don't get the job done, once they play a team that can stop their pass game, i think they're screwed.
1. Patriots: Tom Brady, arguably one of the best QBs of all-time. Not to mention the Patriots have soooo many options through the air. Wes Welker: not a deep threat, but he gets the 7 yard catches and can stretch them to 15-20. Deion Branch: DEEP THREAT, very underrated player. Brandon Lloyd, this is the biggest game-changing acquisition of the entire off-season, another big-time receiver for defenses to worry about. And most importantly, the double tight-end nightmare that is Gronk and Aaron Hernandez, all you can say to them is "****." The Patriots just have too many things for their opponents to worry about which makes me believe that they do not need a good running game. The one knock on them is defense, we saw how far riding on your offense went with the Packers, but I think that the Pats can ride their offense to the superbowl.

Thoughts??

Showing 1-15 of 266