spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

My Super Bowl picks:

Broncos vs Packers
Broncos vs Seahawks

cmon. the Broncos suck.

this years NFL season is terrible for the eagles, i gotta say. steelers are doing pretty bad, but there my favorite team
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

cmon. the Broncos suck.

Coming from a Steelers fan... But cmon dude the Broncos don't suck. They have one of the best QB's out there.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The Broncos are one of the best teams if not the best. I predicted them to win the Super Bowl after the first 3 weeks or something like that. Let's look at the facts.

The Broncos made it to the playoffs last year. They made it there without having a great QB. Now they have Manning who is playing amazingly well.

What teams in the AFC can stop them?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The ones that have chances are the Ravens, Texans, and Pats.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The Ravens are really not that good this year. They have never gotten into a good rhythm. The Texans will seem great and then lose important games. And not just lose, get killed. Patriots. Meh. They have a chance. But I do not like them.

omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

Coming from a Steelers fan... But cmon dude the Broncos don't suck. They have one of the best QB's out there.

Ya one of the best but this is probably his last year if he doesn't want to end up like Farve.

The ones that have chances are the Ravens, Texans, and Pats.

Pats are more a maybe because they lost to the giants and really they only have an offense and the offense this year I feel it's kinda slacking.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Ya one of the best but this is probably his last year if he doesn't want to end up like Farve.

I think he'll retire this year if he wins the Super Bowl. But if not he'll try one more year then retire.
dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

I think he'll retire this year if he wins the Super Bowl. But if not he'll try one more year then retire.

I don't think that he will retire at the end of this season nor the season after next.He was sent to the Broncos,because they didn't think that he will have a chance in the NFL.Well that obviously was not true.He is taking the team past difficulties that they wouldn't be able to overcome without Manning.Unless he injures his neck again,I don't think he will retire until atleast his contract is up.He only has one ring and another one will probably not make him want to retire unless it's his last season of his contract.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Want to see Redskins scalp Cowboys.

SharpshooterAlpha
SharpshooterAlpha
5 posts
Nomad

we all do man...

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Here's how I have it playing out...

AFC NFC

Wild-card games:

Cincinatti @ [W] New England Chicago @ [W]] San Fransisco

Indianapolis @ [W]Baltimore Seattle [W] @ Dallas

Divisional Games:

New England @ [W] Denver Seattle @ [W] Atlanta

Baltimore @ [W] Houston San Fransisco @ [W] Green Bay

AFC Championship NFC Championship

Denver [W] @ Houston Green bay [W] @ Atlanta

Super Bowl XLVII

The Green Bay Packers vs. The Denver Broncos

Green Bay 31, Denver 34

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Looks like RGIII is struggling a little. It's probably because of the banged up knee.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Denver is going to win it. That is all that matters.

stickupkid97
stickupkid97
17 posts
Nomad

poor alex smith and vernon davis.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I wouldn't underestimate some of the teams. But Denver seems like they're immortal right now. Great passing offense, decent running game, and decent defense.

Showing 166-180 of 266